Ch 4: Time with a Doctor (1/2)

"Alvight everyvne gather around."

Tank, Takeo, Nikolai and I gathered around Richtofen. Ready to hear what our next move is. Richtofen looked at each of us and stared at me for a good minute and spoke.

"Nikolai, Dempshey and Takeo. Jou vill head north to look for ze other elemental staff parts. (Y/n) and I vill search south."

Nikolai nodded and started walking north. Takeo stared at me for a bit then followed Nikolai. Tank glared at Richtofen and a strange looked flashed in his eyes then turned and followed the Asian and the Russian. I looked over at Richtofen who looked over at me. He smiled kindly and turned and began walking south. I followed the german calmly. We walked about thirty minutes and I undug a mound and a blue ice staff part was burried.

"Richtofen I found another part. It's the last part for the ice staff." I called out taking the head of the staff in my hands smiling.

"Vell done (Y/n), now help me search for ze fire staff."

"Sure."

I put the staff part away and continued to help Richtofen to find parts. I dug up another mound and a zombie sprung up and swung up at me. I wasn't ready for that and I fumbled with my gun and it hit me right in the face raking his nails across my eye and nose. I cried out in surprise and pain. Let's be honest. I doubt you nor I, reader have ever been scratched by a zombie. So quiet down in the comment section.

I felt another hit at my side and the zom lunged at me tackling me to the ground and began clawing at me viciously. I screamed in pain and knifed the zombie many times. To the point it died and collapsed on top of me.

"(Y/N)!!!" Richtofen yelled. Running to my aid.

I laied on my back my face, arms and legs scratched and bleeding. It all hurts. It also stings really badly. I looked over at Richtofen.

"It... it hurts..."

Richtofen kneeled beside me and shoved the dead zombie off of me, and began treating my wounds. I whimpered in pain.

"I know it hurts, liebing please hold still so I can help jou.."

I obeyed the best way I could and I can feel myself slowly relaxing. My eyes flutter shut. I enter into complete...utter...darkness...

~~~~~☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆~~~~~
....heheheh clift hanger~ I regret nothing.

And as always! I will see YOU in the next chapter! fly on and survive the night!