Ch 9: The Grace Of An Eagle

I slowly blink awake within the arms of Dempsey and I look around quickly. Tank looked down at me and raised an eyebrow.

"You okay (Y/N)?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

Tank nods as he continues to look around. I give a soft yawn as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. Slowly but surely standing up and stretching cracking my back and arms as I slowly woke up from my slumber. Tank stands and stretches behind me, I turn to Tank.

"Hey Tank?"

"Yeah?"

"Where at the others?"

"They went to look for the other parts and more supplies. I chose to stay back with you so you wouldn't be alone."

I looked at Tank, a slow grin spreading across my face. I turn to him and he gives me a look.

"What?"

"So you do have a heart,"

Tank's cheeks burst in a pink hue and his eyes glare at me.

"Hey! I could have gone with them and left you behind, (Y/N)..."

"But you didn't."

I walk over to him and place my hand upon his cheek. The pink hue spread farther across his face as he crossed his arms and looked away. I give a small giggle as I lean up to him and kiss his cheek. His eyes widen and look at me in surprise.

"I greatly appreciate it, Dempsey."

I turned around and walked towards my guns and picked them up. Tank followed me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I give a soft gasp as he lifts me up and pulls me closer to him and brushes his gloved fingers through my (h/c) (h/l) hair. He turns me around and stares deeply into my eyes. God those gorgeous blue eyes.

"I would never leave you, (Y/N)... not ever again."

"T-Tank.."

Tank leans in closer and draws his gun pulling away aiming at me. I gasp in surprise and horror.

"Tank!? What are you doing!?"

"(Y/n) move!!"

He moves quickly grabbing my wrist and pulled me behind him I look over his shoulder and see a charging zombie. Tank moves toward the zombie quickly. He moved with a deadly grace punching the zombie keeping it at bay as he slit the zombie's throat. The zombie crumpled to the ground as Tank panted to regain his breath. I stared at him, he moved with the grace of a deadly grace. I gawk at him as he turns to me and grins.

"Like what you see, (Y/n)?"

"Shut up, Tank..."

I finally updated! :D I decided it's the least I could do, I gave Dempsey's fangirls a little eye candy ;P Also guys Happy Thanksgiving :3 so guys if you like this chapter be sure to put a vote on it! Want to give me feedback?leave a comment! Remember guys I do have a Q and A book feel free to ask me or anyone else questions there ;P alright guys as always!
Fly on and survive the night~ and remember...Stay Demonic my little Monsters~