#Seven

Please Comment And Vote~
---
"I see you two are dating now. Yet nothing happened that night you two got drunk." Jungkook sighed as the three sat together at lunch, "What happened that made Jimin hyung run out anyway?"

"Nothing!" The couple exclaimed in unison.

"Ok...?" Jungkook rose his eyebrow, "Anyway, hyung and I are going on a date today. Wanna have a double date?"

"We can't. We have something to do after work." Yoongi said.

"Oh. Alright."

~

And the two did have something to do after work.

Once the store closed, they hid behind the counter, waiting for the criminal to come again.

"Do you ever watch out for the thief at the university?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah. Early in the morning."

"Oh. I have an idea."

"What?"

With that, Jimin placed his lips on Yoongi's, "Last time we kissed, the criminal came."

"I see what you're doing." Yoongi nodded, "It's fine by me."

Jimin smirked, "I wasn't asking."

So therefore, the two ended up making out.

Jimin pinned Yoongi onto the floor during the heat of the moment and began unbuttoning Yoongi's pants.

"Here?"

"Why not? I doubt the guy will come today since he was here just yesterday." Jimin  started to kiss him again while unbuckling his pants.

Yoongi went along with it.

~

The next morning while Yoongi was getting his two hours of sleep, his phone kept ranging.

"Aish. What the fuck is it, Namjoon?"

"Do you really talk to your boss like that?"

"Yes, when I'm cranky and sore and trying to get two hours of sleep before I have to watch out at the college."

"Sore? Oh right. Cause you were fucking Jimin when the criminal came tonight?"

Yoongi's eyes widened, "He came?!"

"Yes! And you didn't know because-"

"Actually Jimin was fucking me." Yoongi corrected.

"That doesn't matter! Don't do that again. Never go on a patrol with him again." Namjoon ordered them hung up.

The whole week, Yoongi didn't get much sleep mostly because of Jimin and ended up dosing off in class.

"Hyung, you okay? Was I too rough?" Jimin whispered.

"No. That's not it. The criminal came last night again, just like last week. And Namjoon scolded me, he keeps telling me that you can't patrol with me again since we missed it." Yoongi whispered sleepily, "Damn, I'm so tired, I'm gonna skip class." That's right, Yoongi didn't listen to Namjoon and kept patrolling with Jimin.

Yoongi then stood up and grabbed his bag.

"Min Yoongi, sit down!" The teacher shouted.