#Six

Please Comment And Vote~
---
"Why does someone so sexy have to actually be targeting me as a criminal?" Jimin sighed, asking himself as he laid in his room, "And it has to do with the crimes happening at my school and at my job, it really does look like it's me but how do I prove it isn't?"

Jimin knew what crimes Yoongi was investigating because right after he admitted he remembered, Yoongi told him everything. That's when Jimin had ran off home, where he's been for the past couple days.

It was around 10 pm now so Yoongi must've been getting off work.

Jimin felt bad for running off like that and disappearing so he called him.

"Jimin? Look, I'm really sorry but I really do like you- I mean want to be your friend." Yoongi said right as he answered.

"I'm glad you like me." Jimin smirked even though Yoongi couldn't see him, "But I can't trust someone who suspects me... but I wouldn't mind being your friend until you find out it's not me."

"I don't have proof."

"Right... anyway, want to hang out?"

"Can't. I'm staying after to uh watch out for the criminal." Yoongi said.

"Oh." Disappointment raised in Jimin's voice, "I'll be going back to school tomorrow so I'll see you there."

~

Jimin had decided to visit Yoongi while he was patrolling, so he went to Forever 20 and walked in, using his keys.

"Who's there?" Yoongi called out, coming out of the shadows and holding up a gun.

"Ooh. Seeing you in action is sexy." Jimin smirked and held up his hands, "I'm here to visit you."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and put the gun back in his holster that was covered up by his shirt, "You always say I'm sexy."

"Because it's true. Did you always carry a gun?"

Yoongi nodded, "Yes. Don't tell anyone."

"Don't worry. I haven't even told anyone that I know what your actual job is."

"Good." Yoongi shut off the lights again, "Here, come hide with me." He pulled Jimin behind the counter.

"Are we sitting here until something happens?"

"Pretty much. Or until three am." Yoongi said.

"Oh. We can do something while waiting." Jimin smiled.

"Do you forgive me?"

Jimin nodded, "I forgive you because I really like you."

Yoongi ended up blushing, "O-oh..."

Jimin leaned over and placed his lips on Yoongi, "I really do like you hyung."

Yoongi smiled, "M-me too." He then stopped smiling to try to seek cool.

"You're funny." Jimin pressed his lips against Yoongi's again.

While moving their lips against each other, they heard a noise.

"Oh shit." Yoongi whispered, pulling back and jumping up.

Jimin slowly rose next to him, seeing a figure trying to steal something off a shelf.

Yoongi took off running after him, something he really hated doing... running.

But he has to for his job.

The criminal dropped the item and ran out, leaving Yoongi's sight, "Fuck."

"Now I just gotta prove that I'm not the thief at our university." Jimin sighed and leaned on the counter.

"I already know. You were home last night and a crime happened. That guy is fast." Yoongi tried to catch his breath.

"Well, we're boyfriends now. Don't say no because we are. Since we're boyfriends, let's work on catching this guy together, okay?"

Yoongi smirked, "Alright."

---
Please Comment And Vote~