When Aless was 7year's old

When Aless was 7 years old she wondered if she could ever go outside. She wanted to feel the grass and feel a tree she wanted to do everything a regular little girl could do. She had no friends because she never went anywhere. She was trapped inside a house forever until she dies. But she always saw kids going walking home and crossing her. house. Aless's mom had gotten a the most biggest house ever so Aless is not stuck in the same room. But she had always seen this little boy go to his house every day. She had wounder if he was ever going to come out and see if sAless can come over but he had never can outside. She wounder if he was like her and can't go outside or she wounded is he was just playing veido games she had always wanted to meant him but she never got the chance to. But Aless wanted to know what the sun did and what it felt like. Aless was always home schooled so she didn't know as much as seven year olds should know her mom was not teaching her right stuff her mom was teaching her how to add and subtract when she should be learning how to multiply. But she loved to read any kind of book give it to her and she will read it her favorite was Beauty And The Beast. She said that she loved how they can put little lessons in the book and she always loved the clock bin Beauty And The Beast.

Aless had one a mangary friend her name was Jennie

Aless had one a mangary friend her name was Jennie. Aless got over Jennie when she was 5 because her mom told her that Jennie didn't like her. Because Aless's mom didn't want Aless hanging around a ghost or having a fake friend forever. But her mom was always over protective of he baby because she didn't want her to get even more sick then she already is. Her mom was always hovering over her shoulder and when Aless was playing on her tablet her mom kept asking her what she was doing and her mom kept looking over her shoulder to see what she was doing. Her mom never trusted her for some odd reason.