"You Ain't Sorry,You're Horny"

(Warning Explicit Pictures)

MarqPOV

After Claudia and the rest of the girls left,I threw out my bed sheets and change my pillow sheets.

I got a call from my manager telling me to go record label building.When I got there I saw Fifth Harmony and Camila Cabello sitting there.

I already knew were this was going so why not just skip and the talking and get right to it.

"Yea they can come on tour with me but let talk boundaries."JayZ looked at me funny and I decided to inform him of what happened last night.

"So I Lauren and Dinah to promise they will not try to attack me again."I said seriously and JayZ looked towards the girls and Dinah said yes.

"Wait what do you mean again Y/n they never attack you they were going to but,"I stopped ally by putting my hand up.

"Well when I went to use the bathroom last night Lauren attack me in the bathroom with her heels and that's why I have this band-aid above my eyebrow."I said and the girls gasped when I took my band-aid off.

"Don't worry I stitched it up when I got home."I said and they all calmed down but had guilt looks on their face.

Lauren got up and sat on my lap and hugged me,I didn't hug her back because I'm truly done with her.

She notice I didn't hug back so she stopped hugging me but didn't get up from my lap.She started to play on her phone but she faced it were only me and her can see the screen.

She started to go threw her camera roll and I saw nudes of her and she rolled her hips and nobody noticed.I tried my hardest to ignore it but her ass was just suffocating my dick.

Once she felt me get hard she got up and went back to her seat.I started to talk to JayZ hoping my boner would go down before I had to leave.

My phone went off and I had a message from Lauren.I didn't check it so she put her hand on my thigh and removed it and picked up my phone.

Lern Jergi😜

You better hope that goes daddy😘😉

Oh and just in case for later