"It's Her"

Marquese  POV

"Yo! What's up my nigga?" I heard August over the loud ass music."The Sky, where Khaled?"I asked him."He will be here soon, he is dealing with some business."He told me and I nodded my head."Where Nicki, and Jerimah?" I questioned."They are all dancing right now."He explained."Why aren't you having fun?"I laughed."You are full of question and to answer you, I was waiting for you to show up."He laughed

We were all dancing around and it was fun.Khaled showed up and said he wanted to do a song called Do You Mind and I was excited since it was going to be with my closes friends.August,Nicki,Jeremiah,Future and Rick Ross.

Future and I have an whole album coming out together in like a month or so,me and Chris have a song coming,me and Nicki have been thinking about doing a song together."Marq! Is that your ex over there?"I hear August yell and I roll my eyes and turn my head and look towards where is he pointing and it is my beautiful ex.

She is with her girls and I turned back around and nodded my head and drowned three shots."Damn bro, you good?" August asks."I'm fine Im going to find some ladies."I told him and he cheered before I could leave Khaled came back."I gotta go, my wife want me home to take care of our son."I nodded and head and gave him a hug before he left.

I looked behind me and saw August leaving with Ariana Grande and Nicki left, and so Jeremiah.So it's just me left by myself I turned my head Dinah made eye contact with me.She whispered something and Lauren and Lauren turned around and started making her way towards me.I fixed my jacket and walked away trying to get away.

I went other way trying to get lost in the crowd but it don't work because she grabbed me by my wrist and I stopped."Marquese" I heard Lauren yell.

I turned around gently took Lauren hand off me.I was getting ready to leave but she pulled me back and held onto my jacket.I saw paparazzi and they took pictures I groaned.

"Please let me go Lauren." I said into her ear so I wasn't yelling."No"she stubbornly said."Lauren let go of me now," I said getting angry."No, I want to talk to you." She said pulling me closer."Well where you 3 years ago when I wanted to talk to you oh yea you were busy with Brad,and Luis,and Keaton, Noah ."That's not fair." She said.She dragged me to a quieter place in the club.

"Well wanna know what not fair is me giving you my heart and you repeatedly breaking it and the promises you said you would kept,but you know and it great and I'm not gonna hang on to the past I'm gonna move on, when I lost My GRANDMOTHER TO CANCER LAST YEAR YOU WERE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND,I WAS THERE FOR YOU WHEN YOUR GRANDMA PASSED! I yelled and she jumped.

"I'm sorry"she whispered."Fuck your sorry!Sorry isn't going to fix these broken promises."I told her before I walked away only to be pulled back and jumped on.I held her up and let her hug me...I missed the feeling of having her in my arms.

"I am so fucking sorry for what I do and if I could I would take it back,I miss you I miss us baby."She whispered."There isn't an us anymore I'm not your man and you're not my women we're aren't 17 or 18 anymore." I told her and she let out a sob.

"Why are you crying?" I asked her annoyed for the stupid shit she is doing."I fucked up everything we had if I didn't we've would of been engaged by now."I shook my head and let her down and kissed her forehead."Look we can be friends but if you wanna get back to that level of relationship we had it's gonna take time and trust."She nodded in agreement of what I was saying.

"So I'll walk you back to your friends and let's hang out tomorrow come to my studio and we'll just hang okay."I kissed her forehead and walked her to the girls.Before I left I smile at the girls and waved goodbye and went home