"Meeting You Again"

Marq POV

Today Lauren and I  are suppose to hang out but what she doesn't know is I'm trying to get here to collaborate with me and her ex band member.Camila Cabello

I am recording songs for my new album and it is crazy as hell."Marquese, you have a two visitors ." My manager told me and I gulped before answering it."Who is it?" I ask him."Lauren Jauregui and Camila Cabello, your ex and the girl who left your ex's girl group."He told me and I nodded my head."Send them in." I told him and he nods.

"Hey girls so I was wondering do you girls want to do a song together like all three of us?" I kissed Lauren neck and hugged Camila then I pulled Lauren in my lap and we sat there staring at Camila ass together.

Lauren and Camila went in the booth together and they sounded amazing."Damn you girls can sing."They came out the booth and I went in after them."Press the button." I told them and then I started to sing.

After I was done both girls were smiling."Now all we have to do is edit the song to fit together and then put the beat together. "So were you ever together you don't have to tell me I was just wondering?"I asked them because that pretty hot.

"Well um we hooked up and stuff but dating no," they both said with their cheek red as a apple."Damn that's hot I wish,umm anyway so when will we release this song?" I asked the girls who had smirks and giggled.

We all left the studio and no paparazzi was to be found at least we thought.

We went to my house and just hung out by the pool.

I was cooking on the grill,while Lauren and Camila were inviting Dinah,Normani,and ally to my house we are having a small party.

I decided to sit down because I finished cooking and it was out as hell right now,I just put regular swimming shirt on.

I sat down and got a little tan until I felt weight on my lap.I looked and saw Lauren on my lap talking to Dinah and Normani

I didn't know when they arrived here,I wrapped my arms around here and kissed her lips and got up but wrapped her legs around my waist.

"What are you doing Marquese  put me down,"Lauren whispered in my ear.

"Don't worry Babygirl were going swimming ,"I held on to Lauren tighter knowing she would try to get out of my grip,I jumped in the pool and surface back to the to with Lauren.

She splashed water in my face and I took her to the end of the pool where nobody was  looking.