“I missed you so much sis” he said with a sing-song voice. “I missed you too Ethan” I said gushing over him. He held me in his arms for a good five minutes before he tucked my suitcase away in the car and we headed off to the restaurant for lunch.

We were seated in the restaurant and were waiting for a food. I was ravenous. “So, have you told dad” I asked awkwardly. “Nope I haven’t and I don’t want to for a while, he doesn’t need to know that I’m gay. He wouldn’t provide for college at all if he knew the truth.” He explained. “You're gonna have to tell him at some stage” I whispered. “I know, I know” he placed his head in his hands and exhaled loudly. I patted his back and tried to sooth him. I knew that this was stressful for him; I couldn’t imagine the turmoil he was going through. I changed the subject before I make things worse.

“Soo, did I tell you we have a new boss?” I asked. “Yay finally someone has replaced that old fart of a man you called boss” He grinned the previous conversation forgotten. “So what does he look like” he asked impatiently. “Just Google him, he does happen to be the owner of Hamilton&Augustus” I explained while gesturing my hand towards his phone that was resting on the table between our empty dishes. “Wait the Iver Hamilton, who women voted the sexiest man of 2014” he gasped and his jaw dropped. “Yup that’s the one, but I have no idea why women like him, he is an asshole who has no regard for anyone else but himself” I complained and rolled my eyes. I then proceeded to explain everything Hamilton had said to me in his usual anger filled or otherwise unemotional voice. I was so happy that I was finally away from him for the weekend. I even turned my work phone off so he couldn’t mess with my weekend.

“He said to you that you looked frumpy and stiletto heels are a must” Ethan gasped. “Well not his words exactly but ya,” I replied. Ethan frowned and looked into the distance thinking, suddenly a grin popped up on his face. He slowly turned towards me the grin growing wider and wider “Let's give him something to call frumpy, let’s dress you up like a granny and see how he likes it then” he laughed with pure glee in his voice. “Emmm I think not, this is Paris we are talking about!” I exclaimed. There was no way I was turning up to work in old knitted cardigans and multicoloured clothes. Ethan rolled his eyes “God you are no fun at all” he sighed. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. “Fine, we will buy you some incredibly sexy clothes that he cannot argue about and he won’t be able to take his eyes off your ass” he clapped his hands in delight. “What happened to the whole, Talia you don’t have to change your appearence because of some man?” I grumbled. Ethan looked me up and down and quirked an eyebrow. I looked down; I thought I looked okay today. I was wearing a plaid skirt with a white blouse and heels. “Women in business have to look sexy, you just look like a librarian” he lectured. “I do not!” I gasped, “And women only look sexy when they want to fuck the boss” I explained. “Well show him that that is not the case. Flaunt what he can’t have” Ethan tried to persuade me. I sighed in defeat, there was no point trying to reason with him.

“Anyway so are Alice and her family coming tonight” I asked, praying that the answer was no. “Ugh of course she is why bother asking me, she would never miss a family dinner. You know how she sucks up to dad, she probably wants him to put more money into her bank account so she can pay for shoes” he snapped. “Are the little shits going to be there?” The little shits were Alice’s children Henry and Alyson. They are actually cute children but Ethan and I refused to believe that something nice could have come from the devil herself. You may think that we are being too harsh on our own sister but she is an evil, scheming bitch.

“No actually, she left them with a babysitter for the evening, thank god! This means that they might have to leave early to get home in time” He said wishfully. I really hope so.