Chapter seven: Swim Meet

Sorry that I've been gone a while, I've been real busy. I just want to thank all of you for the encouragement. I wish to thank JashCash for their support. As is known comments and reviews will help me write more. I know that sounds very needy, I just feel like sometimes my writing isn't worth it. Anyway, please enjoy <3

Enough of me on with the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Edd's P.O.V:

I woke up to the light shining on my face and as I tried to sit up I found that I was attached to something...More like someone was holding me. Kevin looked so Innocent as he slept soothingly. As I lie back down, I gently stroke his cheek. I quickly stole a glance from the clock next to him, and it read 7:30 am. We have to be at the swim meet by 10:30 am. 'This is fine....I'll just let him sleep...He must be so tired....' I thought lying back down beside him. 

I contenued to pet him as I held him closer to me, sighing softly. About an hour later his eyes fluttered open slowly. "Good morning, Edd.... Did you sleep well?" He asked sitting up slowly. I sat up as well smirking as he yawned sleepily. "Knowing that you were there I slept happily beside you, Pumpkin...Yes." I smiled kissing his neck softly. He gasped as he stood up grabbing his little bag sitting one the chair next to my bed. "Let's get changed, Edd." He giggled.

I jumped up and wrapped my arms protectively around him. "I love you..." I whispered. "Edd," He giggled, "I wish that we could stay in bed all day, but you have a swim meet." I sighed and began to rumage through my dressers, finding my skinny-jeans and a tee-shirt. Kevin changed clothes and I picked him up gently.

//After swim meet//

The swim meet went uneventful. I won as usual. After I had changed, I walked back to Kevin. "Wanna go get lunch, pumpkin?" I asked. He giggled and nodded his head. "You did great out there sharky." He smiled softly. I gently took his hand and we continued our way out side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry I'll try and update quicker than this. It's been months since the previous chapter. I'm sorry that it is sooo short I'll try and make the next chapter longer. I'm out of ideas. If anyone has ideas please comment below. I'll give said person full credit in the chapter and I'll deticate it to them. Thank you all sooo much. ~Ciel