Chapter 4: The Day and our Date (Part 3)

Okay...I thought that I'd be farther along than this... Oh well...

Edd's P.O.V:

Well, after that fight Kevin had Tech-club and I had swim practice. I walked silently into the boys room. The guys were still in there. "How could he go off dating that nerd?!" I heard one of the guys ask. I silently stood there without being seen. "Well it's understandable....He is rather scrawney...And if it wasn't for him being strong and scary looking then he would be kinda obvious..." I heard another guy mumble. I was once again infuriated. 

"Hey guys...What are we talking about in here?" I asked walking towards them keeping the anger away from my voice. I walked to my locker and opened it. Slowly I slipped my jacket and shirt off of my body. "Oh. Nothing.." I heard another boy say. I slipped my jeans off and changed into my bathing suit. "Well, now I know that you are lying...I heard you boys speaking..." I growled taking a few steps in their general direction. I was interupted be the sound of our coach telling for us to come out for practice. "Later boys..." I growled before walking out for practice.

AFTER PRACTICE!

"But seriously...Touch Kevin and pain will become of you..." I growled once more. I was currently changing before we left to go home. "And what are you gonna do? Kill us using rainbows?" I snapped. I walked up to the one who said that and grabbed him by his shirt. "Listen here," I growled angrily, "I may be gay....But that doesn't mean that I still can't kick your ass. Do NOT  think that...Got it, bitch? Leave me, Kevin, and our friends the FUCK alone..." 

He looked genuinely scared. I threw him at the lockers and I walked out of the room. I walked down the hallways. I heard a locker close and I thought I should follow it. I followed the noise till I saw Kevin walking towards his locker. I didn't want anyone who might be around to think that we were a thing yet, so I rushed towards him and pinned him to the wall of lockers.

"Hey there Pumpkin..." I whispered pinning (And kinda holding him) to the lockers. I noticed him squirming so i asked quietly, "Now, Pumpkin...Where are you going?" He tried to slip past my grip and was murmered, "U-um.....E-excuse m-me Edd..." I leaned closer to him and whispered, "But I want to talk to you..." He looked at me, quite confused then asked, "R-really?" I nodded my head then answered, "You, me, this Sunday and 5P.M. Got it?" 

He smiled at me and nodded his head, "Okay." I smiled in return and kissed his lips lightly. I noticed that I missed my bus, so I just walked home when one of my favorite songs came on!

                            My heart goes at the speed of light

But the exit signs always on my mind, always in my sight.
I can say that I really want to stay,
But the devil inside always wins the fight, always gets his way.

Jump out the window gotta get out on the highway,
Think things have getting too attached I need an escape.
I'm seeing stars and there is nothing more that I hate, baby.

 There is something that I gotta say.
It's disgusting, how I love you.
God, I hate me. I could kill you.
Cause your messing up my name.
Gotta walk my talk my fame, but I just want to touch your face.
It's disgusting.
It's disgusting, how you changed me.
From a bandit to a baby.
Thinking about gotta change my name,
If I'm gonna walk this walk of shame.
Look at what you do to me.
 It's disgusting.

My mind blinks like a traffic light.
It's green and red and stop and go. Changing all the time.
And it makes me scared, that I haven't loved.
That it's still right here, more or or or less.

Stuck out in traffic, ya, I gotta go my own way.
My head is slipping, too intense I need an escape
I'm seeing stars and there is nothing more than I hate, baby.

There is something that I gotta say.
It's disgusting, how I love you.
God, I hate me. I could kill you.
Cause your messing up my name.
Gotta walk my talk my fame, but I just want to touch your face.
It's disgusting.
It's disgusting, how you changed me.
From a bandit to a baby.
Thinking about gotta change my name,
If I'm gonna walk this walk of shame.
Look at what you do to me.
It's disgusting.

Chapter by chapter, I'm falling faster and faster,
Becoming manic and magic it's so romantic I panic, oh.
Hit the eject button but it must be stuck, somethings up.
What did you slip into my drink? Baby.

It's disgusting, how I love you.
God, I hate me. I could kill you.
Cause your messing up my name.
Gotta walk my talk my fame, but I just want to touch your face.
It's disgusting.
It's disgusting, how you changed me.
From a bandit to a baby.
Thinking about gotta change my name,
If I'm gonna walk this walk of shame.
Look at what you do to me.
It's disgusting.

Oh, it's disgusting
Oh, it's disgusting
Look at what you do to me.
Oh, look at what you do to me.
It's disgusting.
Disgusting.

When I opened my eyes again I was standing in front of Kevin's door. I soon decided, 'I'll just take him out today and sunday....'  I pulled my phone out and called him. "Um...Hello?" I heared him answer. "Hey there Pumpkin...I have a present for you....Come outside." I said standing on his lawn. I hung up. I saw him open the door. His eyes widened when he saw me. I was holding flowers that I was going to give to him because Nazz told me to give to him soon. I walked closely to him and said, "Hey Pumpkin...Let's go out on a date...You,me right now..." He looked kind of puzzled. "R-really?!" He exclaimed. "Yes. I love you and I have since we were children..." I replied. He smiled and nodded his head. "Just let me put these in some water..." He replied as I handed him the flowers. 

I smiled and followed him inside. I saw him cut the stems slightly and he placed them into a vace. "So...Where will we be going?" He asked gently grasping my hand. I smile and said, "Anywhere that you wanna go to pumpkin." "Really?!" He exclaimed happily. I smiled wider and replied, "Yeah! Where do you want to go babe?" 

"Um.....Do you want to go to the Planetarium?" He asked smiling. "Sure. It's actually not to far from here....Do you want to go on a walk with me?" I questioned. "Okay..." He beamed. We walked out of his house and began walking down the street. I gently grasped his hand and walked alongside of him happily.  I smiled at him and he smiled back. "I'm so glad to be by your side...Edd."  He whispered quietly. I stopped walking and gently touched his face. "I'm glad to be here...Walking with you...You just being here is just enough to make me not lose my sanity...I'm glad you are here..." I responded stroking his cheek softly. 

He smiled and leaned closer to me with his beautiful emerald-green eyes. "I'm so glad....To be with you..." And I leaned in and closed the small gap. "I am glad to just be here with you too...I love you...." 

I saw him smile. "I love you too..." 

AT THE PLANETARIUM!

We walked into the doors and I payed for our tickets to the light-show. "You didn't have to do that you know..." He mumbled. "I know...But I'm taking YOU on the date I love you so...I'm fine with doing stuff like that..." I replied smiling at him. I saw some girls looking at us and laughing at us. "Do you think the tall on is dating the shorter one?" One girl said. "Well, like, obviously! They're, like, totally holding hands!" Another girl says rolling her eyes. I turned and looked at Kevin. "I don't mind,Edd. Really. Words are just that to me now...Just sticks and stones..." He mumbled. I glared at the girls and pulled Kevin into a warm embrace and gently kissed his lips. Gently, but passionately. 

"EWWW!" The girls exclaimed. Kevin gently stroked my face and then kissed me back. I smiled against his lips and we walked into the big,black doubble doors that will be holding the show. We decided to sit somewhere in the middle. I gently grasped his hand and he layed his head on my arm as the lights shot across a dark star-like ceiling. I saw his exspression grow as the bright lights lit up his perfect face. The blues and greens lit his face making it look absolutely beautiful. After the show I asked, "Do you want to go to the cafe down the street?" He nodded his head, "Alright..." 

I was holding his hand as we walked down the street. Sure we got a lot of stares, but we both didn't care...We have each other...That's all that I ever wanted, or needed for that matter. One girl was just following us whispering to her little friends. I turned, looked her in the eyes, and kissed Kevin on the lips happily. She shreiked and ran off. "I honestly could care less what they think...I'm glad that I have you Kevin..." I mumbled walking into the door of the cafe. 

We sat down at a booth and a woman came by and asked what we would like to have. I responded, "Some strawberry shortcake and um...Green tea please." Kevin replied, " Um...I'll have the same too..." 

Chapter 5 shall be up tomorrow Pumpkin...It's 2:02 in the morning.....Oh my Jeebus I'm tired.....Any who....Goodnight...