Chapter 2: The day and our Date (Part 1)

Alright....As promised, here is chapter 2. Enjoy please. Note this is the whole day in Edd's Point of view.

Edd's P.O.V:

I slowly woke up. "Damn...Why so early?" I whispered to myself. It was only about 4:25 in the morning. I woke up due to a weird dream and I couldn't seem to fall back to sleep. I sat up and walked out of my room. "Ugh....What the hell do I do now?" I whispered walking around randomly in my house. 

I live alone due to my mom had died in a car accident and my dad is just never here. I walked into my kitchen and began making myself some breakfast. I grabbed some eggs,bread,bacon, and random fruits. I made eggs and bacon, then put the bread into my toaster. I started to cut the strawberries,bananas, and kiwi. I placed some blueberries into a bowl along with the other fruits.

I sat down at my lonely kitchen table and began to eat my breakfast. Afterwords I placed the dishes into the sink and walked back up stairs then decided to take a shower. I slipped my black tank-top off along with my p.j. pants and my blue-green boxers. I turned the water on and stepped into the shower.

                     All My friends tell me, I should move on, I'm lying in the ocean, Singing your song
                                    Ahhhhhh, That's how you sang it
                  Lovin' you forever can't be wrong, Even though you're not here, won't move on
                                  Ahhhhhh, that's how we played it
                      And there's no remedy, for memory, your face is like a melody, it won't leave my head
                  Your soul is haunting me, and telling me that everything is fine, But I wish I was dead
                  Every time I close my eyes, it's like a dark paradise, No one compares to you, I'm scared that you, Won't be waiting on the other side,
                 Ever time I close my eyes....It's like a dark paradise...No one compares to you...I'm scared that you...Won't be waiting on the other side...
               All my friends ask my why I stay strong
            Tell 'em when you find true love it lives on

I turned the water off and grabbed my towel. I dried my hair and wrapped the towel around my hips. I walked back into my room. I put my normal outfit on. My red t-shirt, black leather jacket,black skinny-jeans, my dog tags, and most importantly, My beanie. It was about 6:45 when I left. I walked over to my bus stop. Only a few of my 'Friends' were there. "Hey Johnny...Plank..." I said before grabbing my MP3. I began playing some Black Veil Brides in wait for Kevin. I soon saw my dork walk up listening to some random up-beat music. He turned it off and put his music back into his bag.

"Hey there, Pumpkin..." I whispered into his ear while pushing him down to the ground while sitting straddled on his hips. "I have a swim meet on Saturday at 4P.M. You better show up..." I noticed him blushing, so I pull my labeling gun from my jacket pocket and began typing into it. As soon as I placed it on to his forehead I stood up and quickly walked on to the bus. I put my headphones on and I begin to block all noise out.

                               Under your spell again. 
                               I can't say no to you.
                             Crave my heart and it's bleeding in your hand.
                             I can't say no to you.
                            Shouldn't let you torture me so sweetly.
                          Now I can't let go of this dream.
                         I can't breathe but I feel.....
                       Good Enough, I feel Good Enough for you

I noticed that we were at school. I silently grabbed my things and walked off of the bus. I walked towards my locker and opened it quietly. "Hey! Double-D!" I heard Eddy yell. I REALLY wasn't in the mood. I continued what I was doing silently ignoring him. "ED!" He yelled loudly."What?" I growled. "Dude? What's gotten into you?" He questioned. I really just wanted to be alone with my...Thoughts. "Leave. Me. Alone..." I growled once more. "Why?" He was REALLY annoying me. "Because if you don't," I paused, "then...You'll get the worst beating ever..." I saw the fear in his eyes. "A-alright..." Was all that he said before walking away. I grabbed my books for first period along with my writings,music/poetry, and my drawing journals.

Yeah, I write. I need to so I don't end up ya know, murdering people. I really don't want to kill the only person that I love, Kevin. Yeah, I bully him. I only do it to make people like me but in all actuality, I really love him. I never thought if he loved me back. I just knew that I wanted him. I walked into my first period class; Calculas. I sat at my desk and started writing.

                               His smile, His glare. All I want is to be there.
                         My arms around his body, holding him closely.
                     I love him. No one will ever prove otherwise. 
                      Yeah, I bully him. Though I care, He doesn't notice that I'm there.
                I want to kiss his soft pouted lips. He's mine. If anyone dare harm him other than me. I will make then wish that they were dead.
                    I love him
                 He is all that I think about. 
               School doesn't matter to me.
              Life. It doesn't matter to me.
             Him. That's All that matters.

My teacher noticed my blushing face as I wrote.  "Edd....What are you blushing about?" She asked sternly. "Um....Nothing." I glared. "Then why are you blushing?" She asked. I smirked and said, "And why the hell would I tell you?" She glared, "No cursing in my classroom, Eddward."  I laughed, "Oh really?"  She nodded. I smiled and stood up. "It is my OWN business what I blush, think, and speak of...And about..." I growled fixing my leather jacket. I sat back down and she glared. She began to go through class once more.

I walked towards my locker once more to grab my things for second period; Biology. I walked quietly to my second class that I share with Kevin. We are partners for some stupid project that I could honestly care less about. I sat at one of the Biology tables sitting closely to my dork. "Oh! Hey Edd! How are you today?" He said smiling. He's never done that around me. Usually he'd be really nervous and scared. I smiled. "I'm fine Pumpkin...In fact I couldn't wait until I got to class..." I smirked. He clapped his hands together then exclaimed, "Oh Really?!" I nodded my head and smiled. "I thought that you were having a pretty bad day today..." He whispered, suddenly quiet. 

I glanced over at him. "I was having a rough morning....I'm sorry....I'm also sorry for bullying you all this time." I whispered. I saw the shock expression on his face. "R-really?" He questioned almost inaudibly. I smiled, "Yes you dork!"  He smiled at me. "I'm glad to see that Edd...." He mumbled. I cotrol myself I wrapped my arms around him and held him closely. "I surely hope that we can be friends now..." He whispered hugging me back.

I blushed furiously when I heard a sudden "Well,well,well. What do we have here?" from one of the guys. "Shut the hell up would you?" I growl turning behind me while holding Kevin closer. It was...Ed. "Why are you protecting him?" He asked. I stood up slowly and began to gaurd Kevin. "Because I'm sick and tired of bullying him..." I growled once more.

Okay, That's it for part one......It's like 12:14 in the morning....I'm SO tired any way...Chapter 3 (Part 2) Will be up shortly <3 good night <3