Chapter 6: Uhm....Okay then.....

Jeez people If you don't really like yaoi then just skip this chappy I'll fill you in later O///////O

Kevins' P.O.V:

Edd wrapped his arms around me and held me close to him. He slowly kisses my neck and I stifle a slight gasp. He giggled slightly and bit down on my skin softly. I smirked and turned so that my legs were wrapped around his hips and my arms were pressed against his chest.

Edd's P.O.V:

I have him, legs hugging my hips and arms pressed against my chest softly. This is all that I've ever wanted. I kissed his lips and asked for entrance. He opened his mouth slightly and began kissing me back happily. I smiled and picked him up. Me being stronger than he is, I lifted him with ease. He smiled and let me pin him down. I was actually quite surprised that he's letting me do this....Normally he wouldn't.

I gently kissed his neck and heard him stifle a moan. I smirked and bit down softly again. He probably knows that me being gentle about anything means that he could stop me at any point....And yet here we are... Still sitting on his hips, I leaned away and slipped my t-shirt off. He blushed and I smiled back at him. He smiled and slipped his shirt off too. Jeez...For a nerd he looks hot!

I smiled and pushed him back on my bed. He leaned up and kissed my lips making me lean closer to him. I moved my hips slowly, as if telling him that he could make me stop. He moaned and rolled his hips towards me. I moaned and kissed his lips. He gently placed his hands on my bare chest and he began rubbing from my shoulders to my hips, up and down....And he did this repetitively.

I blushed and kissed him once more. He rolled his hips once more and I did the same towards him. He moan and then gasped, "E-Edd!" I smirked and kissed him again. He kissed back and wrapped his arms around my waist and he pulled me even closer to him. I smiled and asked, "You don't mind us doing this....Do you?" He smiled and replied, "Not at all babe.." 

I smiled and began leaving a bunch of kisses leading from his lips down to his hips. I asked if it was alright and to tell me to stop if he got uncomfortable.  I gently unbuttoned his pants and slipped them down. I gently gripped the waist-band of his boxers and I slipped them down slowly. He blushed and I gently stroked the tip of his member. 

He gasped and moaned my name encouraging me to continue. I could already tell that he wanted me badly. I smiled at him and gently licked the tip. "E-Edd!" Kevin moaned. I licked once more, him giving a me a moan of satisfactory in return. I smiled again and continued to do this.

Kevin's P.O.V:

What he is currently doing to me is so wrong, but it just feels so good! I can't help but moan his name happily. He began to bob his head on me. Jeez....It probably shouldn't feel this good! I blushed and gently stoked his hair....Wait a minute? His hair? Where is his hat! Oh well....Dang I am enjoying this WAY to much! I blushed as he continued to do this to me. I moaned loudly. I gripped his hair as I moaned. "Edd....I-I'm close...." I mumbled. 

Edd nodded his head and continued. I moaned once more before I came. And not to mention Edd swallowed all of it!

(And one for Cash) 

"Hey Pumpkin.....Let's go take a shower okay?" Edd asked sweetly. I nodded my head and he picked me up. He gently carried me to his bathroom and sat me down in the bottom of the bath-tub. He began slipping his jeans off and slipped his boxers off too. He sat in front of me and he turned the water on. He smiled and picked me up and sat me on his lap. I turned to face him and I slowly began grinding my hips into his. I smiled as he gasped. "Think of it as returning the favor." I whispered in his ear.

He moaned and kissed my lips. "My turn...." I replied as his moans grew louder. I began kissing his neck and gently bit down, and he moaned louder than any time before. I smiled and did it again. He pushed his hips towards me and blushed. I bit down slightly harder than before earning a gasp, moan, and a near scream from Edd. He must REALLY be enjoying this. I gently sucked on the now bruised area and gave him a small love-bite. He moaned again. I turned the water off and slipped my hands across his chest. He moaned once more and I kissed his lips silencing him.

He kissed back hungraily. I smirked and grinded once again into his hips making him gasp. "K-Kevin?!" He gasped exitedly. I smiled and he asked, "Are you sure that you want to do this?"  "I never thought about it....But you did the same for me so I guess..." I murmered  in his ear.  "Yeah but technically speaking you only came into my mouth....I know that we are both still virgins...."  I kissed his neck, "I want to do this...." I felt him smile. "Maybe so......" He whispered, "But let's wait alright?"  I sighed and kissed his lips sweetly, "Only for you..." We cleaned up and dried off before getting dressed for bed. "You can sleep next to me Pumpkin...." Edd murmered wrapping his arms around my waist.

I only nodded my head as he picked me up gently. Edd cradled me close to his chest as if I was a small child. "And Kevin-" Edd used my real name, he must be serious on what he has to say, "- don't think that I don't want you.." I leaned up and gently kissed his lips. "I know..." I whispered.  He carried me to his bed and held me closely as he fell asleep. I fell asleep soon after.