25. Stanley

Wren puts an elastic band around the tail of her braid and checks herself in the mirror. Her clothes are sweetly sexy. She has on a full skirt in white with pink, purple, blue and yellow flowers scattered across it. The lacey hem falls a couple of inches above her knees. Her fitted shirt, in a matching silky pink, has a scoop neck that shows the upper swells of her breasts. The sleeves are short so she grabs a small white cardigan in case she gets chilly. She slips on a pair of pink ballet flats and then heads out of the bedroom.

Her mates are waiting patiently on the sofa, ready to take her to see Stanley. She had to send them out of the room when she was getting ready because every time she tried they would distract her. Their kisses, touches, and 'help' getting dressed would take them too long, and she'd end up not being able to see her little brother before the meeting.

As soon as she enters the room the guys get to their feet and surround her. Gray is on her right one hand holding hers up to his mouth while the other is on her ass. Ian is on her left, echoing Gray's movements as they kiss, her fingers, her palm, and linger on her wrists where her pulse beats in a rapid thrum. Van is at her back, arms circled around her, hands tracing the edges of her shirt, fingers tucking beneath the soft fabric to feel the warmth of her skin. His lips tease her neck, lightly nipping his way up to her ear. He brings the tender lobe between his teeth, tugging gently before he releases it. His breath is hot on her skin, almost as heated as the words he whispers to her, and causes pleasurable shivers to flow down her spine and settle at her core.

"You're so sweet, so sexy, so ours. I agree with Ian, it is a shame when you have to get dressed... but... it's a thrill to know that we are the only ones that have seen what is hidden beneath these clothes. To know that your pretty little nipples are nearly a perfect match to this shirt. That your smooth skin is softer, and silkier than the purest of silk cloth. To know that your sweet, tight, and gorgeous little pussy is wet and hungry for our cocks."

Wren moans, her panties completely soaked. Her breath shudders, "We... I... What about..." She can't complete her thoughts, her mind scrambled from the sensation of their touch, their lips, their thoughts. The need that is constantly there rises up to make itself heard. With eyes, glassy and dazed, she looks at each of her men. Her face is in conflict, she wants them, she needs them, but... "Stanley." Is all she can get out, and they know what she means. She wants to see her brother, and they did promise.

Gray licks her wrist then releases her hand. He drops to his knees in front of her, hands on her hips pressing her closer while he kisses her navel through her thin top. "We will get you to your brother. We promise. Let us just ease the ache – quickly."

With that he draws her skirt up above her waist, Ian and Van join him on their knees. Under Ian's instruction, Wren holds her skirt so that it is out of their way. Ian brings his fingers up to her panties, tracing the lace edges of the flimsy bit of cloth. "You're so wet, Little Bird. So ready for us." He grabs one side of her panties and Gray the other, as one they tear them off of her and it flutters to the floor.

Van plucks them off the carpet, breathing in her scent before slipping them into his pocket. His hands are on her hips, then on her ass. He massages the plump cheeks before kissing each one. Ian is licking his way up her thigh, edging closer to where her thigh meets her hip, Gray doing exactly the same on her other leg. As one, they all three insert a finger into her core. Thrusting quickly, forcefully, Wren rises up on her toes then falls back to her heels with each motion. Her legs feel wobbly, her pleasure too strong. It's as if the building climax is stealing all strength from her extremities.

With their link open completely, they know how she feels and just before her quivering knees buckle they bring up their free hand to support her. Van's hand on her back, Ian's between her breasts, Gray's curled around one thigh.