26. What's in a Name

"WHAT!?!" Veronica screams as her wide eyes search their faces frantically. She then narrows her angry gaze and twists her lips up in a snarl. "You can't be serious. Why would any one of you want to be with her, when you could get with me!" She looks at Wren with disgust. "I'm sure she practically threw herself at you all but you should know you have options. I know I mainly showed interest in Ian, but you should know I'd be totally down with going at it with all of you if that's your thing. I'm sure that I'd be a lot more satisfying then little miss virgin over here."

Wren's face is red with embarrassment and anger. For a fleeting second, she let Veronica's words cause doubt in her mind. She wasn't experienced at all until she met her mates, what if they had been disappointed? Would someone else be better?

Van – 'Don't doubt yourself Angel. No one could ever feel better or give us so much pleasure.'

Gray – 'It's true My Heart. Only you forever and always.'

Ian – 'What they said baby. Besides, you certainly aren't inexperienced any more'

Ian wiggles his eyebrows at her in a goofy way and leans down to nuzzle at her neck and breath in her scent. Gray has one hand on her stomach gently caressing, lifting her top about an inch so he can stroke the smooth skin of her waist as he kisses the top of her head. Van has one hand on her ass and the other cradling her cheek tilting her head so that his lips can taste hers. The soft, loving moment is interrupted by the horrid V-girl.

"Stop it! You won alright! You all made me jealous, now stop fawning all over that skank and we can all be together now. You don't need her, I'll be anything you want."

"Really Vega, you'll be anything?" Ian asks with hopeful eyes.

Veronica could barely hold in her irritation at the wrong name, but put on a strained smile. "Of course," she purrs. "I'll be anything, do anything for you."

"That's awesome Valora, could you be gone then?" Ian asks with a cheerful smile.

"What?"

"You know, disappear." He says seriously.

"Skedaddle," Van supplies helpfully.

"Vamoose," Gray joins in.

Ian "Go away"

Van "Scram"

Gray "Leave"

Ian "Shoo"

Van "Depart"

Gray "Split"

Ian "Vacate"

Van "Withdraw"

Gray "Vanish"

Ian "Shove off"

Van "Hit the road"

Gray "Take a hike"

Ian "Disappear"

"STOP IT!" She screams her face all red. "Why can't you admit that you want me!"

Van shakes his head, "I will never say that because my mother taught me to never tell a lie."

Ian nods to every word he says, "That's so true. We only want, desire, lust, need and love Wren. We will never want you in any way Valora."

"That isn't my NAME! I know you know my name." She spits out furiously.

"Ah, I'm sorry. It's Varinka, right?" Ian asks innocently.

Gray shakes his head and sighs, "No Ian." Veronica perks up at Gray's words. "I'm pretty sure her name is Vesta." She stomps her foot and lets out a sound of disgust.