13. It's Official. You are...

Ian cries out a desperate, "Stop!" His voice shaky, breathless. "Gray. Van. Stop it."

Van's worried eyes look up, "We're trying to stop her Ian. Don't worry, she'll stop feeding before it's too late."

Gray is trying to move Wren's head but he's afraid that he'll hurt her. "Wren, sweetheart. You don't want to hurt Ian. I know that the bloodlust is hard, but try to fight it. I know that you can stop it. Please Wren." Gray's voice breaks. Afraid for Ian, but more so for Wren. They'll forcefully stop her before his life is in peril, but if she hurts him, they know she will never forgive herself.

Ian voices his complaints once again, "No. Gray, Van, stop trying to stop her."

They look at him oddly, certain that he's lost his mind. Ian brings his hand up to cradle her head, "Her vampire, she's...        she's claiming me too."

Van and Gray stumble back. They look at each other with wide eyes. They never would have thought that her other forms would even want to claim them. Their minds are whirling with thoughts. How will this affect the bond? Will it grow even stronger? Will their abilities transform even more than they already have?

Their inner dialogue is interrupted with Ian's cry of release. He lays back panting, with a tired smile on his face. Wren is licking at the blood on his neck, sealing his wound closed.

Her eyes are bright red but they slowly morph to gold. Her wolf smiles, eyeing her mates. She gives them both a pointed look. "You are mine!" she growls. Lifting herself up, Ian's semi-soft member falls to his thigh and Wren comes over to Gray and Van. One hand on each she trails her nails down their chests and grasps their cocks.

She squeezes Gray's, "I will take you first," then she pumps Van's erection firmly, "and then I will take you."

She keeps her hold on their shafts, leading them to the bed and having them lie down beside each other. Ian wearily moves to the edge, making room for the other two. He lays on his side, head propped up on his arm and relaxes (and regains his strength) as he watches the show.

Wren licks her lips, a wide grin on her face. Her wolf eyes bright in the darkening room. She jumps up on the bed, standing above Gray with her legs spread, her wet pussy, dripping onto his cock, coating it before she even lowered her body. She kneels, her ass at his knees and her hand stroking his cock, spreading the combined cum of all of them over his hard length.

She shifts her tongue, to the more flexible, rougher texture of her wolf, and tastes. Gray moans and hisses with pleasure. The texture of her tongue a new experience on his sensitive shaft. That and the fact that she has it cupped, touching three sides of his dick, almost the whole thing, is out of this world.

She lifts her head, her hand taking over. "My Gray, are you ready? Are you ready to be mine as well?"

He meets her golden eyes with red, "Yes! I am yours."

She smiles, love showing in every facet of her being. She crawls over his body, her dangling breasts barely touching his skin as she moves up, a tickling caress. She takes him inside, her passion swollen pussy feeling even tighter, but her abundant juices making it an easy, pleasurable glide.

She leans down, licking her way up his chest, until she reaches the juncture where neck and shoulder meet, on the opposite side of her vampire mark. She breathes out a heated, "Mine." And then she clamps her jaw down. Gray closes his eyes, gasping with pleasure as another bond is formed.

She slides off him and falls back, laying down between him and Van. Her body glistens with sweat, her hair in damp tendrils around her face, having long since escaped the braid. She reaches her hand over, grabbing Van's arm and tugging, urging him to get on top.

He strokes a hand down her face, drawing her lips to his. After a sweet kiss, he pulls back, just enough to take in her face. "You're too tired Angel. Rest for now."

She shakes her head, a small pout on her face. "No. I have to finish. I feel achy, like I'm being pulled apart from the inside. I feel like if I don't finish the bond with all of you, a part of me will wither away." A single tear falls down her cheek. Van kisses it away. "Please, my Van, please."

He nods, the serious look on his face showcasing the deep love in his eyes. "Of course, my Angel." He moves back, lines up his cock, and plunges forward. He makes love to her, gently, softly. She struggles to lift her weary head and he swiftly leans down, bringing his neck and shoulder to her mouth. She latches on, her wolf's teeth sinking into his flesh. As soon as the bond takes hold she releases her hold and with fangs out, red eyes glowing, she sinks her vampire teeth into the other side.

Van's orgasm from the first bite, rolls into the next. The double claiming, one after the other, was nearly too pleasurable. He can now see why Ian seemed so tired afterwards. Once she retracts her fangs, and her core stops its spasms, he slowly pulls himself out of her sheath.

Van's heart and soul are filled to the brim, the bond of Human, Angel, Werewolf, and Vampire bringing him to a state of euphoria so great, he is sure it must be what Heaven feels like.

Ian, being the most rested at the moment, goes and gets a damp rag from the restroom. He comes back and wipes Wren's face with the refreshing cloth, he then swipes it down her body, cooling her off.

Van moves to the side, allowing Ian to take his place in the middle. Wren crawls into Ian's lap. Tucking her head under his chin resting her cheek on his chest. "Will you help me?" She whispers softly.

He kisses the top of her head, "Always, Little Bird." He grasps her thighs in his large hands and lifts her up, then brings her down until he is fully sheathed. He then continues the movement, up, down, up, down. It's not long before they reach the pinnacle. She materialized her dagger, makes the cuts, and speaks the vow.

They cry out in bliss. Her voice growing hoarse from the repeated moans and screams of pleasure.

She goes limp in his arms, too wore out to move. She weakly moves her hand, trying to reach for Gray.

"I need you. I need you." She mumbles.

Gray takes her from Ian's arms. "I've got you my Heart."

He sets her on his cock, her channel swollen from their repeated pleasures, her folds tender and sore. He simply places himself inside, slowly, carefully. After she is settled on his lap he holds still, cradling her in his arms.

Knowing she needs to near her peak he softly fingers her clit, tenderly swirling around the hard bud, gently tweaking, lightly pinching.

Her breaths are soft pants, hot against his chest. As she lays her head there, unable to move. Her hand trembles as she lifts the dagger, Gray reaches out to steady her hand and together they make the cuts. The blood is mixed and the words said.

Wren's release takes the rest of her dwindling energy, her pleasure exclaimed in a breathy sigh.

Gray leaps to his feet, holding Wren like the priceless treasure she is. Van strips the bed and lays down a fresh sheet while Ian brings out several wet towels.

They remove her bra and hosiery then wipe her down and dry her with a soft fluffy towel. Van swoops into the kitchen, returning with water and some fruit. Gray holds her upright on the remade bed and they take turns feeding her and offering her sips of water.

Once she has ate and drank enough to satisfy them they let her rest. Just before she falls into a deep slumber, a dreamy smile turns up the corner of her lips. "It's official. You are all mine."