14. All Good Things

Wren moans low in her throat. Ian is behind her, cradling her body with his own. His thick cock pressed tightly against her ass, his hands holding her breasts out like an offering. Gray and Van are at her sides, one to the left and one to the right. Each are worshiping her breasts, taking Ian's offering, mouths suckling, licking, nibbling at her tender buds. They both have a hand on her folds, Gray thrusting long fingers in and out of her tunnel, while Van rolls her hardened clit between his dexterous fingers.

Ian's voice is a hot whisper in her ear, "Does that feel good Little Bird? Do you want more?"

She moans out her reply, an animalistic 'Yes!' He flicks the tip of his tongue over the soft pad of her earlobe, "What do you want? Tell us?"

Gray adds another finger, stretching her further. She gasps as his fingertips find the special patch of skin inside her, the spot that brings a more intense pleasure. "I want you! I want you all!"

Van and Gray increase the suction on her nipples, and her pussy throbs in time to their ministrations. Ian's fingers clench, squeezing her breasts. "Where do you want us? How do you want us? Use your words Wren."

"I want your cocks in my pussy, my ass, my mouth. I want you to pound into me. I want you to fill me with your cum." The fingers in her core speed, the wet sound of her arousal, filling the air. "Fill me up, please, please, take me!"

Wren's moans are in time to the movement of her hips. The combination of her sounds of pleasure and the jostling of the bed, wake her three mates. With glowing eyes, they peer at her in the pitch-black room. Seeing her acting out the vivid dream with her own hand between her legs, brings them quickly to the same state of arousal. Not that it takes much. Just the thought of her is enough to bring their staffs to full mast. Add to that her scent, her voice, her thrusting hips as she moans out dirty words of passion in her sleep, and the three men can barely hold themselves back.

Her movements hasten, her voice hoarse, "Please, fuck me. Fill me. Please."

All three men groan, unable to resist her siren call. Ian brings his hand across her ass, a heated smile in his eyes as he finds her cum has coated not only her pussy, but her sweet little star as well. He lifts her hips, slides his cock against her pussy, nudging the back of her hand that is still thrusting. He soon has his shaft well and truly lubricated, and then he slides into her ass. Wren wakes with a gasp, surprised to see that it's her fingers and not Gray's, thrusting into her clenching sheath, and that Ian has filled her from behind.

Her dazed eyes soon see the lust filled looks of her mates. She removes her glistening fingers, motioning them closer. Gray comes between her thighs, his long, hard erection spreading her pussy lips in coordination with Ian. Her eyes flutter at the pleasure of being so filled. She soon opens them as Van grabs her wrist and brings her soaked fingers to his mouth. He licks between each digit and suckles each finger, not letting a single drop of her sweetness escape.

Wren takes her free hand and wraps it around Van's shaft. She pumps her fist in time with the others. Ian tweaks her nipples at the exact same time that Van presses her clit, and she goes over the edge. Gray and Ian fill her with their seed and Van paints her stomach with his.

Wren trails her fingers through his cum, rubbing some of it into her skin, over her breasts and then to her mouth. She locks her eyes with his as she tastes him. She moans her pleasure and scoops up more and bringing it to her mouth, again, again, until there isn't any more.

She lays back, Ian still holding her to his front. She smiles beautifully and sighs, "That was the best midnight snack ever."

The men chuckle and soon Wren joins in. They talk quietly for a while, asking her if she is too sore, checking her pussy carefully, happy to see her overly swollen state from the claimings has gone down. After her third yawn, they urge her to go back to sleep. She concedes to their suggestion murmuring her love.