Shopping

Dahvie's POV

We were walking into the mall when people ran at us but our body guard stopped them. they all just left us alone. we were just about to leave when someone yelled," OMG it's Blood on the dance floor!!!" everyone came running at us but we just ran to the car. when we got back home I put everything we got away and went to sit in the living room. I saw Jayy in his room and I walked in. he was changing shirts. " now why ruin the fun by putting on a shirt?" I asked rapping my arms around his waist.  he laughed and turned around looked down at me cause he was taller than me. " since when does it matter if I have a shirt on or not. cause last time I checked I was the one who always had a shirt off."  he asked looking at me. I just shrugged. then there was a knock at the door I took my shirt off putting it in my room as I walked by it. I opened it and saw Jake and Jinxx from Black veil brides. " what is it." I asked moving so they could come in. " well we were wondering are you and Jayy dating cause that is what Andy and Jeffree are saying."  Jake said sitting down. I walked out of the living room and up to Jayy's room. " Jayy can I ask you a question?" I asked walking in. he nodded. " did you tell Andy and Jeffree about us cause they are tell people that we are dating?" I asked walking over to his bed where he was sitting. he shook his head no and stood up walking out. I walked next to him before the guys saw us he grabbed my hand. when we walked in the looked at us and smiled. we walked into the kitchen and they followed. when we got in there Jayy asked them," hey can we get a moment alone?" they walked out leaving us alone. I looked at him as he leaned in and kissed me as I kissed back. we heard a knock at the door but ignored it. he heard Jake get it and say," hey Andy what are you doing here?" he did not hear a response but we did hear him walk into the kitchen then walk out. we were still kissing when I guess Andy was telling them what we were doing. they all ran in and just looked at us. and of course we did not care we loved each other and that is all that mattered. we broke the kiss to see everyone plus Andy, Jeffree and the rest of black veil brides looking at us. we blushed and walked out of the kitchen. we sat on the couch as we did I saw Jeffree take a picture and post it on twitter. while we were sitting on the couch they just asked us questions like " when did you guys start dating?" " when did you guys start loving each other?" or " since when I Dahvie gay?" I glared at them when they asked me that question. they shut up when I did. I told all of them," we started dating yesterday. I have been gay a long time. and I have loved Jayy for a long time." they just shrugged and left leaving us alone. ' thank you this is what I have been wanting all day was some alone time with my Jayy-bear.' I thought. we just sat on the couch as he played with my hair. " hey Jayy guess what?" I asked not looking up. " what Dahv?" he asked still playing with my hair. " I am getting my hair dyed tomorrow and I want you to come so you can chose what color I get." I said. he looked happy when I told him that then said," yea ok Dahvie I will come only if you come with me to get a new tattoo." I nodded and let him play with my hair more.