new looks and a new girl?

Jayy's POV

we walked out of the tattoo shop. i put my sunglasses on. cause it was really sunny outside. "Ugh it is too bright!" i groan. Dahvie just laughed to himself. i glare at him but he can't see me. he takes my hand and entwins our fingers. i smile to myself. "Hey i see that smile" he says. i smile bigger. the reason he was so happy for me smiling is because when Daniel cheated on me i felt like a part of me was ripped out. he was my world. my reason to keep going. so when he left i feel into depression. it got so bad to the point where i was thinking about suicide. but Dahvie was there to keep me alive. thats when i started to realize i like him. the way he actually cared for me and showed that life had a meaning just made me love him more and more. so to know that he actually loves me back makes me even happier. i think that i am fianlly done with my depression. i sigh slightly. Dahvie and i walk to the car. i had just goten a new tattoo cause i wanted everyone to know that he was mine and that no one else can have him. He goes back into the shop really fast to grab something. I see his phone going off. He had a text. It broke my heart to read it. It said,"hey babe I'm in the mood. Are you busy?" I broke into tears and jumped out of the car. He walks out and smiles at me. I glare at him. "How could you?! I trusted you! I thought you loved me!" I screamed at him. "Jayy what are you talking about?" He asked. "You know damn well what I am talking about. Who's this girl you've been seeing? And why did she text you asking if you wanted to have sex?" I screamed. He looked guilty. He knew what I meant. I groan. I start to walk to the house. I hear him yelling for me but I ignore him.
***
I was about 10 minutes from the house. Dahvie should already be home or with that girl of his. I hear someone crying as I pass an ally way. I look down it and see a girl. She was about 5'6" and looked about 20 or 21. She was really thin. And looked really cold. I walk up to her. "Hey do you need a jacket?" I ask holding mine out for her. She smiles and takes it. "Thank you" she whispers. Wow her voice was quiet. I see her still shaking. "Can,can I hug you?" I ask. I put off a lot of body heat and she looks like she needed some of it. She thinks for a moment but nods. I smile and wrap my arms around her waist. She puts hers around my chest area. She was that short. When I pull back she wasn't shaking anymore. "Oh my name is Jayy. What's yours?" I ask her. "M-m-my name i-i-is Ch-Christina. But most people call me kitten" she whispers. her hair falls in her face. I tuck it behind her ear. I look her in the eyes. They were a pretty blue. "What a pretty name. For such a pretty girl" I say. I see her blush. I smile. "Hey why don't you come to my house with me?" I said. Her eyes got brighter. And she nods. I smile. And we began to walk back to my house. We were just talking when finally I asked her," what were you doing in that ally?" She grew kinda quiet. I stop walking and grab her arm. She winces in pain. I pull her sleeves up to see a shit ton of new cuts. Tears sprang to my eyes. I see one lands on one of her cuts. "Why?" I whisper. "My dad used to abuse me. And my ex boyfriend would hit me too. It was the only escape. I'm sorry Jayy" she whispers crying now. I kiss her arm. "You're too beautiful to harm yourself. Promise me you'll stop?" I ask. She nods and wipes her eyes. She then takes her thumb and wipes away my tears. "And you're too beautiful to cry" she whispers. I smile. I kiss her cheek. I squat down and ask her," do you want a piggy back ride?" She nods happily and hops on my back. I laugh and stand up. I again begin to walk back to the house. When we finally get to the house there is a car in the drive way that I didn't recognize. I some how knew it was that girl though. I set Kitten down and open the door. I hear soft moaning coming from upstairs. I groan. I take her hand and lead her to the basement. That's where all the games are and everything. Like the Xbox and the wii and shit. She looked confused. Ten she gasped. "You're Jayy Von Monroe! From Blood on the Dane Floor!" She says. I smile. I hear her whisper to herself," oh my god Jayy Von Monroe kissed my cheek, gave me his jacket, I'm in his house, he gave me a piggy back ride, he called me pretty. Oh my god I'm must be dreaming" I laugh. She knows I heard her. " you aren't dreaming. But to make you feel better and to show you that you aren't dreaming I would like to try something. If I may?" I ask. She nods. I pull her close and press my lips to hers. She is shocked for a moment then actually kisses back! She wraps her arms around my neck and I wrap mine around her waist and pull her closer. I pull back after about a minute so she can breath. She is blushing like mad. I laugh and pull her closer in a hug. I hear someone open the door upstairs. I let her go and turn to see Dahvie walking down the stairs. I set my jaw and wait for him to see me. He looks up and makes eye contact with me. "Hello David" I say dryly. "Jayy I'm sorry. I forgot about her. Please forgive me. I love you" he said then pressed his lips to mine. I was thinking of kissing back but instead I push him away. I turn to Kitten. "Who is that?" He says. "Her name is kitten. I found her on the street" I whisper. "Dahvie I'm sorry but we need a break for now. I just, we need to work things out" I whisper. He nods. He goes back up stairs. I break down in tears and grab Kitten. She rubs my back softly. She pulls away and looks at me. She looks at my lips then back to my eyes while bitting her own. I press mine to hers softly. She kisses back. I sit down then pull back. she sits in my lap and falls asleep on my chest. The last thought that ran through my mind before I fell asleep was "I think I'm in love with her"

^-^ what's this?!?! It's an update!! sorry about all of this. In thinking of just making this a Jayy and Dahvie love story. But with different people. Cause I just, I see Jayy with Kitten.
Oh yes and here is some detail on her
Name: Christina "Kitten" Star
Age: 23
Hight: 5'7"
Hair color: black, pink, white, and red
Eye color: blue, grey, green
Any piercings: nose, snake bits, eyebrow, and belly button
Favorite color: lime green or grey

Well that's about it. If you like it then comment and all that fun stuff. Love you guys~ Kitten!