the truth is great sometimes

Jayy's POV

I cant belive Daniel would dare come near me after what he did to me 5 months ago. " Dahvie?" I asked after playing with his colorful hair for a good 5 min. " yes Jayy" he said not moving his head from my chest. " can I tell you something I should have told you a long time ago?" I ask this time he sits up and looks me in the eyes then nods. I took a deep breath and said," Dahvie Vanity I love you with all my heart I hope you feel the same about me. so please tell me will you go out with me?" he just looked at me then smiled when one word came out of his mouth," Yes" then " yes of course Jayy I will." and with that he pressed his lips on mine and we just sat there kissing till there was another knock at the door. this time Dahvie got up and opened the door to find Jeffree star and Andy Biersack but Andy was shirtless and his ear was in jeffree's hand. Jeffree walked in and said," someone wants to tell you something." I just looked at him then at andy who was looking at me with tear filled eyes then said," Jayy I am so so sorry for what I did. I did not know he did that to you. he asked me where you guys lived so I told." I just looked at him confused" who are you guys talking about?" " Daniel I told him where you guys live." Andy said now in tears.