i said i was sorry

Andy's POV

Jayy just looked at me then broke into tears. Dahvie ran to him and cuddled with him as they sat in the floor. I looked at Jeffree and pulled him to the side," dude are they dating or something cause I don't think friends do that with other friends?" I asked as we walked into the kitchen. just then Dahvie walked in and looked at me like he was going to kill me. I got scared and backed away finally Jeffree steps in front of me and asks," Dahvie were is Jayy and don't hurt him ok he said he was sorry." I just nods then sits in the chair closest to him. " I some how got Jayy to cry himself to sleep. I promise I wont hurt him. and  I know he said sorry but I cant belive you would do such a thing. and just so you know he came by here today." he said as he stood up and got a drink. " who came by today?" I asked as he handed me one. he just took a long slow sip from his drink" Daniel came by about 30 min. ago." " hey Dahv can I ask you something?" Jeffree asked sitting down next to him " yea whats up jeffree?" he said " when you were on the floor with Jayy a question popped into my mind and that question is are you two dating?" he spit what was in his mouth out and choked on what he had swallowed. we just looked at him he acted like it came as a shock to him. we both looked at him with confused looks. he finally said," what would make you think we were dating?" we both just looked at him till Jayy yells from the living room," DAHVIE come here I need something." he just got up and walked into the living room. coming back  with Jayy in his arms as he set him in the chair he was just sitting in. he went and got Jayy some coffee and a pop tart. he ate it while Dahvie went and put a shirt on make up on and fixed his hair it looked like he just woke up when it is like 11:30. when he came back down stairs he gave Jayy his shirt and did his make up and took him upstairs to do his hair. " yea they are dating it is so easy to see that they are." I said just before they got back," hey guys we are going shopping we need some things leave when you want we will be back soon." Dahvie said as they walked out the door. we left not to long after they did.