"I will protect you."

Start from the beginning

'How the hell did I get so damn lucky to get a girl like her? I don't deserve her I really don't.' Ashley thought to himself as he placed his hand in Elayn's hair and pulled her closer and hugged her tightly.

Elayn smiled and hugged Ashley back. "I love you," Ashley said as he let go of Elayn and looked at her, "but you deserve better than me, baby." Ashley said with a sad look on his face. "Ash what are you saying?" Elayn asked Ashley as she met his gaze. "Elayn....its over." Ashley said as he held Elayn's hand and looked her in the eyes. Elayn slowly let go of Ashley's hand. "Ashley I lov-" Ashely cut off Elayn sentence with one last kiss. "Kitten don't make this harder than it has to be, please." Ashley said as he let go of Elayn's hand and walked upstairs to his bedroom. Elayn stood there speechless. "I'm sorry, Lilly Pad." Cc said to Elayn trying to lighten her mood. Elayn smiled weakly. "Its fine Cc don't worry." Elayn said as she grabbed her car keys and left the house.

'I just lost the one person that I love....that I truly love who made me happy because I fucked up.' Ashley thought to himself as he sat on his bed with his head between his knees.

Elayn got into her car and started the engine. "Damn it Andy you fucked up everything for me!" Elayn yelled as she hit the steering wheel with both of her hands. "I need a drink." Elayn said to herself as she pulled out of the drive way and drove down the street.

7:28 PM Elayn's watch read.

"Yup perfect time to get drunk." Elayn said to herself as she neared The Catalyst. Elayn examined her outfit. "Fuck it I'm just getting drunk anyways." Elayn said as she stepped out of the car and walked up to the bouncer. "Hey Mike long time no see." Elayn said smiling at Mike. "Hey little Biersack how's it going?" Mike asked as he smiled down at Elayn and tussled her hair. Elayn shrugged. "Got dumped today and a whole bunch of bullshit." Elayn replied to Mike leaning against the wall of the club. "Damn sounds rough sorry Elayn." Mike said as he looked at Elayn with sympathy. "Yeah it was, so can I go in?" Elayn said with a chuckle. Mike smiled at Elayn. "When don't I let you in?" Mike said with a chuckle as he opened the door to the club to let Elayn in. "You have a point my friend." Elayn said with a smile as she walked into the club and headed straight to the bar. "What can I get you?" The bartender asked Elayn. "The usual." Elayn said to him. "Rough day Elayn?" Jason asked Elayn as he gave her a gin and tonic with a bottle of vodka for herself. Elayn nodded her head as she drank the gin and tonic and set the empty glass down. "Hey Jason keep them coming I'm going to be here for a while." Elayn said with a smile on her face as she opened the bottle of vodka.

'I'm going to be here drinking until I forget about everything Ashley, Andy, and the kiss.' Elayn thought to herself as Jason handed her another gin and tonic.

"Just slow it down a bit Elayn." Jason said as he wiped the bar looking at Elayn. "Don't worry I will be fine." Elayn said as she drank the gin and tonic. Jason nodded his head and tended to other people at the bar. Elayn sat there at the bar for a few hours drinking multiple gin and tonics and bottles of vodka. "Hey beautiful why is a girl like you sitting here all alone?" A random guy says to Elayn as he sat by her. "What's some idiot like you doing hitting on a girl that can kill him in point five seconds if she wanted to?" Elayn said to the random guy as she turned and glared at him. "Woah, woah, woah, calm down there honey no need to get aggressive." The guy said to Elayn as he called Jason over to get him a drink. "Hey man can I get a beer and for the pretty Lady here get her a gimlet." The guy said to Jason with a smile. Jason looked at Elayn then the guy.

'I am worried about this she doesn't even know him and he is buying her a drink what the hell?' Jason thought to himself as he got Elayn and the guy their drinks.

"My name is Joe what's yours?" Joe asked Elayn as he drank his beer and looked at her. "Its Elayn." Elayn responded as she finished the bit of vodka she had and set the empty bottle down. "That's a nice name," Joe said with a smile, "hey someone over there is calling for you." Joe said to Elayn as he pointed in a direction behind her. "Who?" Elayn asked as she turned around and looked for who was calling for her. Joe took out a little bag from his pocket and pulled out two pills and dropped them into Elayn's drink the foggy liquid hid the fact that pills are desolving in the drink. "I think he left already." Joe said to Elayn as she turned around and looked at him. "Oh okay, I guess." Elayn said as she reached for her drink and drank it. Joe smirked a bit at Elayn as he drank his beer.

'She has no idea what the hell I'm going to do to her. Damn she's sexy I can't wait to take her home and fuck the hell out of her.' Joe thought to himself as he watched Elayn finish her drink.

Elayn set down the empty glass and started to feel dizzy.

'What the hell was in that drink I can't keep my eyes open.' Elayn thought to herself as she got up and said goodbye to Jason and walked out the club.

Elayn stumbled a bit as she walked out the club and down the sidewalk. "I can't drive I'm to fucked up I have to walk." Elayn said to herself as she continued to stumble and slightly lose her eyesight. Elayn slowly walked past an empty alley panting trying to gain her balance. Elayn stopped and rested against the wall catching her breath when a hand covers her mouth and she is pulled back into the alley.

'What the hell is going on? I'm to weak to move I need help anyone help me please!' Elayn thought to herself as she is pushed against the wall and hears multiple voices.

"Get her pants off and I will hold her down." An unfamiliar voice says as Elayn's hands get held up abover her head. "Yeah okay." Joe said as he reached for Elayn's pants and started to unbutton them. Elayn tried to scream but a hand was still covering her mouth and she could barely see her attackers. Joe gets Elayn's pants off as another guy reaches for Elayn's chest. "She's so damn hot I can't wait to fuck that." A second unfamiliar voice says as Elayn panics.

'Oh God someone help me please anyone don't let them do anything to me please!' Elayn thought as she was overpowered by the three men.

Elayn hears car breaks screech and a car door slam close. "Get your fucking hands off my sister!" Andy yelled at Joe as he threw a punch at his face. "Damn it you asshole." One of the guys said as they moved away from Elayn and tried to attack Andy. "You can't fucking hurt me I'm going to fucking kill you!" Andy said as he beat Joe up until he was bleeding everywhere. "Come on man let's get out of here." One of the guys said as he let go of Elayn's arms and ran off with the other. "Elayn how the hell did this happen?" Andy said to Elayn as he put her pants back on her and picked her up.

'I fucking swear I would've killed them, I couldn't stand seeing her like that how the hell did this even happen?' Andy thought to himself as he walked over to the passenger door and placed Elayn into his car as he closed the door after her then getting in on the other side and started his car.

"A-Andy I was s-so s-s-scared." Elayn said partially slurring with her voice trembling and struggling to keep her eyes open. "Elayn, I will always protect you from everything I promise I love you, you are my world and I will always protect what I love." Andy said as he gently grabbed Elayn's hand and held it in his as he drove home.

'She looks so helpless and frail I hate seeing her like this, if I ever see them again I will fucking kill them with no hesitation.' Andy thought to himself as he gripped the steering wheel tightly with one hand and gently holding Elayn's hand in the other.