Chapter 7: Enter! The stonefaced leader of the uchiha clan! Part 1!!!

Third person pov
Tigress or Sasuka woke up from bed. Mikoto was already woken long before she did. Now she was surprised and happy to know that she has relatives. Even though they are dead, she still was very happy. Then another thought cross her mind. The thought about her parents.

'If my real parents are alive, then will they accept me or will they think that I'm just an imposter?'

'Don't worry, Sasuka-chan! They will accept you because you have us!' Guess who said that. And that made her jump.

"Who's there!? Show yourself!!" She got into her fighting stance and look around the bedroom carefully, while her guard was up and ready.

'Sasuka! It's me! Your grandpa!! I'm talking to you in your mind! This is great, isn't it!?' He said, more like scream, loudly in her mind, making her cringe.

'Don't speak so loud, Aniki.' Tobirama said boringly as if he was used to it, which he was.

'Hahaha. Sorry about that. I just got a bit excited there.' He laughs nervously.

'So you guys are going to help me convince my parents? How are we going to do that? You guys are in my mind and well, you're ghosts.'

'We're going to do it by using a jutsu. A forbidden one too. It requires a lot of chakra but it only temporarily.' Tobirama replied

'So how long do I have if I perform this jutsu? And what's the name of it?'

'It will only last for about a half an hour. And the name of it is--.' He was interrupted by a cheerful lady, who has flower floating around her.

"Sweetie, it's time to--. Oh! You're already awake! Why don't you go to the bathroom!? I prepared it for you already!"

'Wait....An Uchiha!? Are you in the Uchiha compound?! Why are you there?!' Tobirama said angrily. He still hold a grudge against them, even when he died.

'Tobirama! Why can't you be nice to them?! They maybe our enemies but that was long ago!!'

They continue arguing back and forth, then Sasuka push them to the back of her mind to let them finish.

"Y-you didn't have to prepare it for me. I'm sure you are busy with your other housework."

"Nonsense! You're our guest! And I already like you!" She gave her a bone crushing hug. Sasuka was suffocating. "Can't....b-breathe......need air!" She started to turned blue.

"Oh I'm sorry, dear! I'm just so happy to have a guest like you! You're so cute and innocent. I'm sure in the future many boys will fall head over heels in love with you~!" She fangirls when she imagined her having a boyfriend and then get married and have children.

She blushes a bit but soon remembered her former lover, Laxus. She faked a smile. "I'm not so sure about that. There are plenty of other girls that are even more prettier than me."

"Nonsense! If there were any, I'm sure they don't have a personality like you!" She glared at the memory of when those girl shows up at her door step, asking for her elder son. They only like them for their looks, not what's inside of them. "Anyway! You go clean up. Itachi and Sasuke are already awake." With that said, she left to the kitchen.

'Are you guys done with your argument yet?'

'We are...' Hashirama said as he looks to the side.

'.......' Tobirama looks to the other side as well, but he was glaring at it, still angry.

'Can you tell me why you were arguing?' She thought as she went to the bathroom.