Chapter 3: The start of a new adventure

Tigress POV
Darkness is the only thing I can see, and nothingness is the only the I can feel. But then a Bright red light appear into my view. "Tigress, I have come for you." A deep voice was all I heard. Then A man with Crimson hair appear. He was wearing strange clothes.

He wore a red robe of some kind, two masks were floating near him as fire circle around them. One was a happy face while the other is a sad face. He also wore an angry mask.

'What a strange man. He wore nothing like I've seen before.' She thought.

"Who are you? Where am I? The last thing I remember is Laxus and my friends. And I d-died." I said as tears started to fall.

"You were supposed to dead but what kind of brother am I to let my dearest sister get killed? That is certainly not me." He said with a smirk, Even though he wore a mask, I can still feel it.

My eyes widened. "W-who are you!? My real brothers are only Zeref and Natsu!" I started to get a feeling that I have seen him before. Like he was someone who was dear to me.

He laughed silently as he slowly remove his mask. Once he removed it, I gasp as I saw his face. He was quite handsome. 'H-he..... Why does he look so familiar?'

 Why does he look so familiar?'

(A/N this is jashin-sama. And you can imagine any kind of robe)

But then his hair turn blue and his robe did as well.

(A/N: this is how he looks when his hair turn blue

(A/N: this is how he looks when his hair turn blue.)

He laugh even more. Then he said. "Why are you so surprised to see me? I'm your older brother after all" he continued to laugh.

I snapped out of my shock. I pointed an accusing finger at him. "Answer me! Who are you to claims that you're my older brother!?" I shouted at him.

"Oh Tiger, After all this time, you still don't remember me. But I can't blame you though, it was our stupid father's fault that you don't remember me. But don't worry I'll restore your memories now." He said as he walk toward me holding his two of his fingers up.