Chapter 4: A new home

After a few minutes of running, up ahead we saw a really big entrance and the name of village that Kakashi-nii and Gai-nii told me about. I never thought it was this big but I'm in a different world for heaven's sake.

When we came to a stop in front of the gate, we saw a booth and two men were sitting there, smiling at us, well more like Kakashi-nii and Gai-nii.

"Woah that was quick. I thought you would have done your rivalry in the forest a lot longer than that, but I guess there can be a first to everything like they said." A man with a bandage across his face said with a smile.

"Well it would have, but we found someone and need to see the Hokage to ask permission for Tigress here

"Well it would have, but we found someone and need to see the Hokage to ask permission for Tigress here." Kakashi-nii said.

"Who's Tigress?" A man that has hair covering half of his face.

"Well that's the name of the youthful girl we found!!" Gai-nii happily said/yelled as he gently pull me from his back and hold me up to let them see

"Well that's the name of the youthful girl we found!!" Gai-nii happily said/yelled as he gently pull me from his back and hold me up to let them see. "Isn't she the most cutest girl you ever seen?!?"

"Hello! My name is Tigress. Nice to meet you, Mr.!" I said with a smile.

"Aww, well nice to meet you too, Tigress. My name is Kotetsu Hagane." The man with the bandage that I now know is Kotetsu said.

"And my name is Izumo Kamizuki. Pleasure to meet you." The man next to Kotetsu said.

"Can I hold her for a bit?" Kotetsu-nii asked.

"Sure! But are you okay with that, Tigress?!" Gai-nii asked.

I nodded. He handed me to Kotetsu-nii and he gently hold like I was fragile which I was since I'm a kid now.

He hold me above him in the air, making me cheering and laughing.

"Anyways how did you find her?" Izumo-nii asked.

"While we were talking in the forest, she was listening on us from behind a tree near us. When she came out, she told us that she woke up in the forest and didn't have anywhere else to go. So we decided to take her here to Lord Third, to see if he allow her to stay or not." Kakashi-nii explained.