"You can call me Chris and Zayn is already there." He says and once again he winks.

"Okay."

"But we've got to go now. Make sure you're comfortable and until I say so keep your belt on." I nod letting the information sink in as I walk with my weak knees towards one of the seats with a belt.

I directly close the belt around my waist.

"I know this helps." Waliyha says handing me earphones. I smile gratefully at her as I take my phone out of my handbag. I scroll trough my music as I find a song I love.

I hum the lyrics when I suddenly feel the airplane vibrate. My breathing increases as a rare feeling in my stomach appears. Now it's gonna happen.

The airplane drives towards the take off road. From then of it's all a blur. The speed of the plane increases as my back is tightly pressed in the back of my seat. My knuckles showing white from holding the sides of the seat to hard.

I watch trough the window but directly regret it as I see the already high height we are at. I squeeze my eyes tightly shut as I try to think of happy thoughts. I feel my phone vibrate in my hand. I unlock it and I see it's Zayn calling.

From Zayn: Hey babe, how is everything going?

To Zayn: This is fucking scary.

From Zayn: it'll will be better if the plane has his maximum height. Then it's only waiting to land.

To Zayn How long will the flight take?

From Zayn: Only a few hours try to sleep baby, I will wait at the airport.

I see the green light showing we can release our seat belts. But I think I'll keep them on till we safely hit the ground.

»»»

"The plane is about to land, girls. Make sure you all have your belts on." Chris says trough the micro. I didn't sleep the whole flight.

I peek with one eye outside. I've never been on a vacation and I don't recognize the beautiful country beneath me. I look back inside again when my head starts to feel dizzy. Damn. I shouldn't have done this.

The plane goes down in circles and we receive a shock when the wheels finally hit the ground. The plane goes slower and the excitement goes trough my body as the plane fully stops.

Chris comes in sight as I stand up. I give him a hug still quite shocked.

"Thank you for bringing us safe here." I say. He laughs as he hugs me back.

Someone clears his throat behind us. I turn around seeing Zayn.

"Planning to steal her already, Chris?" Zayn asks. But I know he's joking because Chris could be my dad.

I quickly walk over towards Zayn giving him a hug. I'm so relieved I'm on the ground again. First he stumbles back a second, but then he hugs back. He gives me a quick peck before putting me down again. I frown at the short gesture. Luckily Safaa and Waliyha didn't see our exchange.

"My sisters are here. They don't have to see everything." He whispers in my ear. I blush as he entwines our hands after he also hugged his sisters. We walk down the stairs.

"Welcome in Greece." He says.

My eyes widen. Greece. This is like a dream coming true.

His sisters look also surprised but not as much as me. I'm new at this so don't judge.

Zayn laughs at my surprised expression as we walk with our luggage towards the limo waiting for us.

»»»

The limo stops infront of a villa close to the beach. It's situated in the sand hills. You're directly on the beach if you walk through them.

"What do you think?" He asks the three of us.

We all agree on how beautiful it is.

Zayn opens the door of the vacation villa. It's as gorgeous inside as it is on the outside.

I thought this couldn't get better but it does. For once in my life good things keep happening. I can get used to this.

"Girls, your rooms are here." Zayn says pointing towards two doors. Waliyha and Safaa directly run and disappear in their rooms.

"And for you..." I'm surprised when he picks me up bridal style. A shriek escapes my mouth in surprise. I've got no clue what is going on with Zayn but I'm loving how he's acting. He acts as if we're a couple.

"I'll bring you to it." He says with a wink.

I giggle as he carries me up the stairs.

"Oh I see, you made our room a little more private." I say putting my arms around his neck. He squeezes my body closer into his chest. I thought he would place me to my feet but we go up yet another few steps.

"Maybe I do this to make sure the neighbours will not know my name by the end of this trip."He says smirking. I feel my body heat up. I had not thought about that until now.

"Zayn, the neighbours live like 100 metres away!" I exclaim slapping his chest playfully. Why am I even answering his perverted comments.

"Still..." He says. My mouth falls agape. Why is he talking so openly about it? It's like a daily conversation to him.

"Zayn your sisters are here. A second ago you said we couldn't even kiss in front of them and now you're like this."

"Yeah, but I remembered something."

"What?"

"I don't care." He says giving me a peck on the lips. I giggle again.

"I want you to close your eyes." He whispers in my ear. I obey turning my head towards his chest and putting my hands in front of my eyes. That's kinda immature of me. No one cares.

"Okay. On which floor are we?" I ask curiously.

"Third one." He says while I feel one hand of him going away probably opening a door. Is he dragging me with one arm. I couldn't stop myself for grabbing his biceps. I hear his low chuckle.

"What are you doing?" He asks a little bit confused.

"Feeling your biceps."

"You're one of a kind miss Parker." He smiles.

"How do you know my last name?" I ask curiously.

"Everyone has a file." He winks.

"Your searched trough my file?!" I ask with disbelief.

He looks down at me smiling. I see that as his answer. He makes it easy for me to study his face.How his perfect jawline is filled with stubble's. I never saw him without a beard. But I think without he'd look so much younger. It gives him a tough look with that beard of his. His brown eyes peering into mine still with that lazy smile playing on his lips. Wait.. I'm staring at him.

"Enjoying your sight, honey?" He asks smirking. I parted my lips to answer but just then I realized where we are. My mouth falling agape as I look at our breathtaking bedroom. The walls exist out of glass giving us the most wonder full sight ever. The sea is a clear blue and you can see the happy people running on the sand.Some are sunbathing. In the middle of the room there's a king sized bed with an amount of pillows on it. There's also a little two person couch and a piano. There's another door which probably leads to the bathroom.

"Where's the wardrobe?" I ask looking around.

"Oh that. Follow me." He says gesturing with his arm. I follow behind him as he walks towards the door. He opens it and once again the breath is slammed out of my lungs.

The bathroom is as big as our bedroom but the walls aren't see trough.Logic.There's a huge bath and a Jacuzzi.You can find a solarium and a sauna.This is just... I could easily live in this room.

"So what do you think?" Zayn asks snaking his arm around my waist from behind.

"I-I totally love it!" I say turning around facing him. I smile at him before closing the space between our lips.