Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Justin's pov

Ariana and I had been having the best time ever these last couple of months, we've been laughing and doing so many fun stuff and I'm the luckiest person on earth to call her mine, I'll always be here for her.
But it's time for me to go home and Ariana is gonna continue her tour to Europe, she promised to call or text me everyday.

I went on Instagram and posted a photo of me and Ariana where me and her are laughing and looking really happy with the caption.
@justinbieber: "Gonna miss you ari bear❤️🐻"
And tagged her.

I was still in bed and was leaving this afternoon, i dont know where Ariana is, i think she went to talk to scooter about something.

Arianas pov

I went to talk to Scooter about some of the dance moves we were doing to Break Free.
I was gonna try to be with Justin all day but he was still sleeping when I went to talk to Scooter.

I walked back to the room to see Justin in bed with his phone.
He looked at me and said
"Where'd you go?"
And held out his arms to me to come in bed with him, I jumped in and hugged him.
His arms was around my waist and i wanted to lay here forever!

Me and Justin literally didn't do anything than lay in bed, cuddle and watch Netflix.

But it was time for Justin to go back home.. I'm first seeing him in 2 months!!

Justin's pov

I got all my stuff and I was about to go in the car but I needed to say goodbye to Ariana.
She hugged me really tight and we kissed for a few minutes..
I didn't wanna let go ever!

AAH, back home..
I missed little Esther, she came running at me and jumped up and down and up and down and up and down and up and down and up and down.. k I'm done now

I already missed Ariana.. she was soon in Paris.. which was even longer away from me....

Ariana's pov

Going to Paris today! Yay! I love that city.

WE'RE HERE!! I'm so fucking excited!! I went on twitter
@arianagrande: "Hello Paris!💙"
And also tweeted.
@arianagrande: "already missing my baby☹️💘"
and tagged Justin.

A few minutes later Justin tweeted me back.
@justinbieber: "miss you more babygirl🙈💚"

@arianagrande:"not possible😂💞

@justinbieber:"lmao yes it is😏💝"

@arianagrande: "nahh...💌"

@justinbieber: "I miss you the most!! End of discussion!!❤️"

@arianagrande: "yes sir!🙏🏼... lmao jk, I miss u the most🍬☁️"

@justinbieber: "nice choice of emojis lol😂💞"

@arianagrande:"Thanks babe😏💟

I dont know why me and Justin are discussing about that!
I laughed, maybe me and him are meant to be? He makes my heart truly happy.

-

WASSUP!!
Drama happening soon😏
xx