Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Justins pov

It was a good dinner, Arianas smile and laugh are the best Ive ever seen, i decided i wanted to ask her on this tour maybe even tonight before the concert. Yes Im gonna go knock on her door!
I was on my way out when
someone knocked on the door and Ariana stands there just smiling.
No one really said anything, i could see Ariana was trying to say something.
Then i broke the silence.
"Hey"
"Hey" she said
"Well i wanted to ask you something.." i said
"Yeah same" she said
"Well i wanted to ask you if you want to be my girlfriend....?" I sounded so shy and awkward.. I looked away and then I looked at Ariana that just smiled the biggest smile I've ever seen, she jumped and hugged me really tight, I hugged her back.
We then let go and kissed,
I missed it.

Ariana's pov

I let go of the kiss and I was the happiest person ever!
We had to get ready so I went back to my room.
I got in my room where Frankie was, the second he saw me he jumped out of bed and just looked at me with a huge smile.
"So?"
I didn't say anything I just smiled and he knew it.
"OMG!!!!!! GIRL!! YASS!! OMG!!"
Was all he said.

We left the room and went to the arena, the show started 8pm and it was 7pm so I had to change fast so we could make some sound check.
I sang Break Free to the sound check.
I danced with all the passion inside me!
When the song was done I saw Justin sitting on first row clapping as the only one, I smiled at him and went backstage.
When I was backstage I guy came in the room.. an old 'friend'... Nathan Sykes.. great.. just what I needed.. I smiled and went out in the arena to Justin and kissed his cheek and sat on his thighs, I turned around and saw Scooter and the rest looking at us with their mouth open that turned into a smile.
Except Nathan, he just stood with no feelings in his face.. why was he here again?
Before I could say anything, Scooter said.
"Alright the show is starting soon, come on!"

I stood under the stage ready to go on, I was more excited than ever.
Justin stood next to me.
"You can do this"
I smiled to him than heard a voice.
"Are you guys ready for ARIANA GRANDEEEEE!!"
The crowd started scream and I walked up the crowd screamed even more. I started to sing and I could see Frankie, mom and nonna in the first row.

We were almost done with the show, it was time for me and Justin to sing together.
I sang the first part than he started sing and came on stage.
The crowd screamed really loud.
He took my hand and we danced together, I loved it.

It was coming near the end of the song.
the song ended and me and Justin stood holding on each other, i didn't want to let go.
I couldn't hold myself back so i kissed him, he kissed back and the crowd screamed even louder than before.
The light turned off and we let go.
We walked off stage while holding hands.
When we got down, Scoot, Frankie and all the others were there and they stared at us looking really happy, we didn't have time to talk because i had to perform my last song.
"Thank you for this amazing night i'll remember it forever!"
I said before going off stage after the last song.
The first show of the tour was over and it was an unforgettable night.

Hii!! Hope you liked this chapter, i enjoyed writing it!
Well Jariana happened so.. YAY!!😂🤘🏼
Xx