Chapter 12

Chapter 12

*4 months later*

Arianas pov

"Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god" is all i can say right now! Today is the day the first show of the tour is! Im so excited and if you were wondering.. me and Justin hasn't gotten together yet.. Well Im so excited, my driver is gonna pick me up and drive me to the airport where i'll meet the others.
I got all my bags ready, I put my hair in a high ponytail and headed for the car.
The drive took about 20 minutes, finally I arrived at the airport, i was gonna meet the others at the gate so before going to the gate, I'll just grab some starbucks because Starbucks is bae! I got my tea and walked with Kenny my bodyguard, a few fans wanted to take photos, so I did that, than I came to the gate where all were waiting for me.
"You're late Grande"
"Ma bad Scoot"

Justin's pov

We got an da plane (finally)
Took a couple of hours but we arrived.
We got on the hotel and it was late afternoon, I took a shower and was in bed on my phone until I heard a knock on my door, I went to open it and there stands little cute Ariana with a smile on her face.
"Hey, we all are going for dinner, wanna come?" She said and smiled
"Of course, let me just change"
I ran and took some jeans and a
t-shirt on Bc I wouldn't go to dinner in sweatpants and my own merch shirt lmao.
Me and Ariana walked besides each other and talked.. a lot..
we clearly likes each other but I can't get myself to ask her to be my girlfriend, I don't know, the words can't come out!

Ariana's pov

I really like Justin and I always love the times with him.
We ate dinner all of us and had a fun time, Scooter and Justin discussed who's best at soccer and basketball.. boys..
I smiled at Justin without him noticing, I looked at Frankie that looked at me with a huge smile which I know excactly what means!
I rolled my eyes and smiled, I looked at Justin than Frankie that has a even bigger smile now!
We finished dinner and went all back to our rooms, Frankie was with me so he started to talk about me asking Justin and all that.
"Ari you like him! He clearly likes you too!"
"But..."
"No buts!"
"I don't know, I can't get myself to it.."
"Yes you can! If he can make you happy, be with him!!!"
"Yeah you're right! If he makes me happy I should be with him!!"
"That's my sister!"
"But..."
"No buts! Nooooo buts here Ariana Grande!"
I laughed because the way he says it.
"Tomorrow...."
"No! Now Ari!!"
"Alright, alright"
I stood up and went out of the door to go to Justin's room, right before I knocked I ran back to my room.
Frankie looked at me..
I smiled awkward..
He send me that look.
"Alright...."
I went to Justin's room and knocked.

Hope you liked this chapter! Give it a vote if you want chapter 13, thank you! 😂💞
Xx