Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Arianas pov

Todays the day, it was tonight me and Justin are going on our date, I used all day trying to figure out my outfit, my hair, my makeup etc.
I decided not to go all in, so I picked a white croptop, a pink skirt and white heels, I put my hair in a half-up ponytail and I did my makeup. Justin were gonna pick me up at 6pm, it was 5:57pm, the door bell rang. I went down and opened, there he stood in his blue ripped jeans with a white t-shirt and a dark red jacket, damn he looked good.

Justin's pov

Oh. my. god. She's hot! Damn.. wow.. we just stared at each other for a few minutes than I broke the silence.
"Shall we get going?"
She smiled and nodded.
We went into the car and I couldn't stop look at Ariana! I should probably focus on the road when I'm driving...
we arrived at the place, I ran over and opened the door for Ariana.. you know.. to be a gentleman.. I mean I always is... well anyways..

Arianas pov

I didn't know where we were having our date, we drove up to a beautiful place.. I didn't know where it was but whatever.
We got our table and looked at the menu, I think I'll just take some simple.
The waitress came and asked.
"Ready to order?"
"Yeah, I'll just take an greek salad and a Pepsi thanks" I said
"I'll take a.. a.. umm.. a pepsi and a pasta.." Justin said
He ordered some more but I didn't listen I just stared in his beautiful brown eyes.. damn.. he looked at me and smiled I automatically smiled back. We talked and laughed and then talked and then laughed and the talked and then laughed.. ok I'll stop now..
we had one of the best nights ever! It was getting late so we walked to the car and right before we got in, Justin stopped and held my hand, he looked at me and I looked at his beautiful brown eyes... he leaned in and so did I.. we kissed, I don't know but I felt happier than ever.

Helloooo sup! Sorry for not updating yesterday I was busy, but here you go chapter 10 and thank you so fucking much for over 100 reads!! It's not much but for me it means so much!! I know I know short chapters but I'm trying to update everyday, like some update every week but I'll try to update everyday😂🤘🏼!!There's still many chapters left so get excited😏 xx
Well I'm done talking bye😂💞