Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Arianas pov

"Scooter why is Nathan here?" I asked.
"Because he's going on tour with us"
"Wait what?!!" I almost yelled.
He looked at me with big eyes.
"What?" he asked.
I faked a smile and left his room, i went into my room where Justin were. Me and Frankie switched rooms, so I would share room with Justin.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"Nothing, nothing, im fine" I tried.
He looked curious at me, than looked back at his phone and said
"I'm not stupid babe, what's wrong?" He asked.
I sighed and said.
"Nathan is on tour with us"
He just looked at me..
"K" he said looking like it's not a big deal...
"You don't understand.." I said
"Then explain to me"
"Me and Nathan has a past..."
He sat up and took my hands and looked into my eyes.
"That's the past, if he did anything to you and if you think he'll do something to you, I will be here and show him who's the man now"
He said.
I smiled to him and kissed him.

Justin's pov

I'll make sure that Nathan guy isn't touching Ariana.
"By the way have you seen the news?" I asked
"No?" She said
I took my phone and showed her
"Wow, they know how to make a story out of one photo"
I laughed at what she said.
I screenshotted the photo of me and Ariana on stage kissing and put it as my lock screen.

Ariana and I were going to explore the city before going to the next.
As we left the hotel paparazzi attacked us, I took Ariana's hand and didn't let go.
I got us threw the paps and got into the car.

We had so much fun, we got something to eat, we took pictures, we used all day to be with each other as much as we could.

Ariana's pov

Justin and I got home late afternoon and went to our room to get our suitcases.
I took my phone and went on Instagram, I posted a photo of me and Justin where I kissed his cheek and he had a huge smile on his face.
I wrote in the caption:
@arianagrande:"Tour buddy💘"
I turned my phone off and went downstairs to the others waiting for the car to come pick us up so we could go to the airport.

The car came and we got on the plane, we were going to Texas.
I sat next to Justin and Frankie and mom sat infront of us looking at us like we're the worlds cutest couple (I mean.. we are lmao)
I fell asleep and slept through the whole plane ride.

I woke up at me laying my head on Justin's shoulders and his head on my head.
We were about to land so I woke up Justin, he looked hot when he was tired.

We landed and got out, got in the car, got to the hotel and fell asleep.. once again.
I woke up a couple of hours later and Justin was still sleeping so I just got on my phone and went on instagram.
I scrolled through the comments on the post I posted with Justin
"YAS!! JARIANA!!"
I smiled at the cute comments but there were also some saying.
"ew.. Jelena should rise!!"
And there were a lot of them ..
It made me kinda sad that people doesn't have anything better to do than try to break us when we just got happy..

Heeeey!! Hope you like today's chapter, I'm trying to make the story as interesting as possible 😂
And that last part.. don't take that serious Bc I keep telling to my friends how much I hate maciana😂