chapter 1

2000 years ago the wolf prophet Michael made a prophecy that on the 31st of March in the year 1994, four special children will be born under the blood red moon at a special location each that will later determine their powers and abilities. These children will be called element children and they will be the saviors or the destroyers of our world.

CHAPTER 1

(ALEXIS POV)

My parents always said I was a little ball of fire, I didn't believe them until that fateful week that would change my life as I knew it. I considered myself a pretty normal kid. I was 5'8 with long straight blood red and black hair. I didn't dye it that color it has always been like that and it sometimes bothered me that when I went to a new school I would get into trouble for "dyeing" my hair. Ugh I hate it when that happens. I knew something was going to happen today, I always had a sense of the future, my parents and "friends" (I only had a select few) thought it was downright creepy. But anyway I knew that I would meet my destiny today whatever that meant it was like a whisper in my mind from my conscious.(*if u don't know what that is its her wolf*) I liked to call my whisper Abbie cause it sounded like one. We pulled up to my new house and let me tell you it was HUGE, but then I looked next door and my breathing stopped. My house looked small compared to the house next door. I went up to my room and looked out my balcony and saw a lush green forest that our house was right in the middle of. It was breathtaking. I unpacked took a shower and got ready for bed. As I was about to drift off, I thought about how my new school would be hm-mm.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey sorry about the cliffhanger I won't be updating till I get at least 5 votes please comment and vote if u like it I will tell u more about the other elements have you figured out what element she is yet???

~Sophie

Love y'all and vote!