You're Not Happy Now

Start from the beginning

I didn't struggle and just went with her because I did not want to die and I trusted her completely. We went out the back door around Lauren's eyes were looking everywhere except at me. She was looking for something, probably someone.

"Hayley!" She called out.

"Ya," Hayley showed up, right behind us with blood dripping from her mouth.

"You've got something on your lip," I said.

She licked her lips and then wiped the blood away on her finger. Then she licked it of her finger.

"Hayley I need you too stick with me and Camila, just until I get her and myself to my house." Lauren pleaded.

"Of course Lauren," she said. "Anything you need."

Lauren then lifted me up bridal style, of course, and began to run incredibly fast into the woods. All of a sudden we stopped and I went flying in the air, my back felt like it had been rammed into a tree. I looked up and saw Lauren laying on the ground, struggling to get up. I could see Hayley, but I could hear rustling in the woods, so I assumed it was her.

Jesy then fell from a tree and landed safely on the ground. She walked over slowly to Lauren who was still struggling to get up.

"You didn't actually think we were going to let you and your friend take the only chance we had at getting rid of this curse? Did you?" She asked.

"I'm going to kill you," Lauren threatened.

"Not today you aren't," Jesy said. She then kicked Lauren's neck, causing it to snap.

"I've got her," a voice said in the trees.

I looked and saw Leigh-Anne with Hayley, who's hands were pinned behind her back.

"Wonderful," Jesy went up to Hayley and bit her neck. She screamed in agony. "Leave her here to suffer. When Lauren wakes up to see her best friend dying, she'll know it's over."

Both of them looked over to me with their vampire eyes, but they were different. They weren't pitch black like Lauren's, I mean they were, but they had a ring of gold in the middle. Jesy's mouth was dripping with Hayley's blood.

"Camila," she said cynically. "I've been waiting for the moment to get a moment alone with you." She sped at me and caressed my face with her fingers. I brushed it off and spit in her face.

"To bad you aren't alone," I looked back to see Perrie and Jade there.

"Perrie," I said happily.

"Well if it isn't the two bitches who ditched their pack for a stupid human," Jesy said.

"Well that stupid human is our friend," Ally said. She walked in from behind Jesy and Leigh-Anne.

"Actually," Dinah came from the side. "She's family."

I smiled and my cheeks began to blush at the heartwarming comments that everyone was giving.

"You bitches really think you can take me on! Me? The one who turned you and you who aren't even close to being as strong as me." Jesy pointed to Perrie and Jade and then Ally and Dinah.

Just then Leigh-Anne's neck was snapped and as soon she fell to the ground it was revealed to me that Lauren did it. My face lit up at the sight of her.

Jesy was furious and looked around, realizing she was surrounded. Next thing I knew I was standing up and her hands were wrapped around my neck.