The ancient language and Etiquette

Arya stood looking out over the city of Ellesmera, the great green dragon snoozing peacefully in the dais behind her. Since the talk with Murtagh, she had since spoken with the Riders of the West and ordered them back to the mainland. Luckily, one group had been near Narda, the port-city by the Spine and Palancar Valley and had come straight away, the elder among them asking what troubles there were. She had answered in as civil manner as she could but had stated, "My husband must be told the details when he comes."

Though the elder had opened his mouth to protest, he had accepted the news as it were and had gone with the Riders to the clearing set aside for visiting Riders. The group hadn't been seen much after the initial meeting.

What troubles you, iet Dröttning? a voice asked, the elf looking at the large globe on a desk by the fire. The Eldunarí sat there twinkling and soaking in the heat of the fire's energy as she mentally sighed and walked over, sitting down at the table before she answered, The past, Saphira-eldr [1]. It's coming back to haunt us.

Go on. came the answer, the Eldunarí's light swirling as the elf-woman sighed and looked down, telling the soul everything that had happened the past five-and-a-half weeks, ending with, I honestly don't have a clue what to tell Eragon when he comes.

The truth. Saphira said, Arya smiling sadly as she heard those words and shook her head, The three of you are the original new Dragon Riders and also Elders to the Order plus Murtagh already knows what the Black Hand is like, due to his own experiences. I do not know what Eragon is like, but you have told his feats. He sounds just like my Rider, when he was alive.

A soft growl came from Fírnen as his Rider looked over and saw that he was twitching from his dream and whispered, "At least Brom knew what he was doing."

Aye, and I'm proud of him because of that. Saphira answered, pride marking her every syllable as Arya smiled and sighed, There is nothing to fear, Queen. You have been a good Ruler and Rider to the elven nation these past thousand years and you will be for many more years. As will your husband.

When he comes. Which should be soon. Arya replied, dejected at the thought of what was happening out in the world at that moment. Another growl had her looking over to Fírnen again as he cracked open an eyelid and stared at her sleepily as he said, Do not doubt him, Arya. He came when he was needed every other time, and then when he wasn't. Even if he doesn't somehow come in the next few days, he will be here soon.

I have faith in him, Fírnen. I've always had faith in him. Arya answered, going over to her dragon before bidding the Eldunarí goodnight and received a flash of the endless swirls in response.

[Okay, this is where it get's tricky. I'll have to copy from the books for this part but please note that this is mixed in with my own story as well. So please give Kudo's to the original author and I own nothing that looks like it's from Eldest.]

Outside in the countryside, sat on a rock and facing two legendary men as they spoke to each other in low undertones, Harry began to wonder why they had landed so soon after taking off from their last camp. The male and female dragons had crouched down some ways away from them all and were watching the men as Eragon nodded and turned to Harriet before he said, "We only have enough time to show you the etiquette that you'll need in Ellesmera."

"Bear in mind that while we're traveling to the city, we will be using our minds and memories to show you what we mean." Murtagh supplied, looking at the sky as Harry raised an eyebrow at them both and said, "Okay, and how is that going to help me learn how to be respectful? What if, when we get there, I screw up?"