The Day Before the PARTY

[A/N] There you go chapter 13. You can now say 'FINALLY!' Lol

Hope you'll enjoy it!

“Hello Alex, care to tell me what’s going on here?” Said the early visitor looking at me to Josh and back to me. I looked at Josh who also looked at me and noticed he just had a shower too and still have a towel wrapped around his waist. Then it suddenly clicked, I guess Josh also figured it out. We were laughing our ass off until someone cleared her throat.

“Okay, what the hell is going on?”

I still can’t stop laughing, “Bonnie you’re so silly. This is Josh, a friend of mine from New York. F-R-I-E-N-D okay? Your dirty mind is really getting ahead of you.” I told her with a chuckle. “Josh, meet Bonnie, my witchy friend.”

“Hello Bonnie, nice to meet you.” He said with a grin and put his arms over my shoulders. Cocky Josh in the morning, I like it! He tends to do silly things when he’s being cocky.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I just thought---” she trailed off. “You two were---” she trailed off again.

“Hooking up?” Josh continued for her with a cocky grin. I elbowed him in the stomach causing him to take his arms off my shoulders. I looked at Bonnie’s reaction and I can see she was quite shocked and disturbed.

“Sorry about that Bonnie, his just too cocky in the morning.” I whispered at her.

“I can see that.” She responded with a tone and looked at Josh who placed his arms over my shoulders again still grinning.

“Wait wait wait, you said she’s a witch right?” I looked at Bonnie silently asking her if I can tell Josh or not. She was just staring at me as if reading my mind and giving me a dull look.

“What? I said witchy, not witch silly boy.” I was ruffling his hair when Bonnie cleared her throat again so I turned to look at her.

“Why are you here anyways Bon?” I gestured her to come in and sit on the couch on the living room.

“Duh? I texted you last night?” Giving me an are-you-kidding-me look.

“Right. About that, my phone’s been off since last night.” I said in a sorry tone, biting my lips. “So what’s up?”

“Oh, it’s about the founder’s party.” My face dropped just hearing the word, and remembering Tyler asking Vicky. “What’s wrong?” Bonnie must’ve noticed my face.

“Uh-oh.. Someone’s not in the mood already.” Josh teased making me glare at him. Bonnie also turned to look at him annoyingly. I’m taking it Bonnie doesn’t like him so much. “Right. Girl talk, I’ll be up in my room.” Skipping to his room.

“So what about the founder’s party?”

“Maybe it’ll be best if you put some clothes on first.” Bonnie suggested chuckling I can’t help but chuckle too.

“You might be right on that.” I beamed. “I’ll be back in two.”

“Sure. Wait aren’t you going to school?”

“Well, with Josh around I don’t think I’d be able too. He’s a little clingy if you know what I mean.” I told her in a not so whisper tone so Josh can hear.

“I CAN HEAR YOU!” He shouted back. “This is one of the advantages of having vampire ears. I get to hear if someone’s talking about me behind my back.” He smirked going downstairs.

“Yeah yeah. That’s the whole point of me not saying it in whisper genius.” I informed him rolling my eyes.

“So you’re a vampire?” Bonnie asked him, more of making sure.