GTKEO DATE

CHAPTER 4

[Chapter 4: Getting to know each other date. Enjoy! And give me some feedbacks on what you think about this story. ]

I decided to take a shower since I still got time to kill. It took me 30 minutes to finish, which relieved my body from thinking through things. I went to my closet and grabbed a jeans and a white v-neck shirt and a pair of black stilettos. After dressing myself, I examine my outfit to my full body length mirror. Not bad, I said to my self. I put on some eyeliner, mascara and a red lipstick. I grabbed some bangles and a long necklace from my accessory kit and got my semi-formal black blazer. Now, I definitely look smoking hot! I went down stairs to the living room. I was surprised to find no one in the house. I poured myself a glass of bourbon and drink it swiftly.

"Stefan!" I called, no answer, maybe he's out hunting in the woods for his dinner. Poor bunnies. "Damon!" I tried calling the jerk, still no answer. Well, I think I have the house for myself. Too bad I need to go to the grill now. I grabbed my sling bag and went outside to the parking lot. I went straight into my car, since I'm not in the mood to drive a bike right now. It was already 6:58, I started the engine and speed up to the grill. I reached the grill in about 8 minutes. I walked in and there's quite a few people there, talking and laughing. I scanned the room and spotted Damon at the bar drinking, as always. He's talking to a man which look oddly familiar with his back at me. I think it's one of my teachers. What's his name again? Mr. Salmon? Mr. Salman? Mr. Saltzman? Yeah! Mr. Saltzman it is. I was about to walk to them but I suddenly felt a hand in my arm.

"Hey. You came."Tylersaid, with a soft voice. I probably been melting right now, gosh those smile.

"Of course I came. You don't expect me to leave you hanging, do you?" I said mocking him.

"Ha! I know you couldn't resist my charms." He said, then winked still grinning. There he is, coming out of his shell.Tylersometimes reminds me of Damon with his sarcastic remarks and confidence boost. That's what I like about him, full of confidence especially when it comes to his charms.

"Ha! Ha! Funny Lockwood! By the way, where is your charm?" I replied playing with him.

"Uh, here in this very handsome face and well, rock hard body." He said, acting dramatically pointing his fingers to his face and to his body. "You know A you really hurt my feelings." Clutching his heart and making a hurt looking face.

"Wow! I didn't know you have a thing for acting." I said and laughed, he chuckled. "Okay, stop with the drama. Let's go have a drink." I pulled his hand and went straight to the bar. I ordered a margarita which is my favorite by the way. AndTylerordered a glass of Jack Daniels.

"So what do you wanna do?"Tylerasked taking a sip of his drink.

"I don't know, you invited me you tell me. And besides I'm new here, remember?"

"Do you know how to play pool?" He asked and looks over to the billiard tables.

I just nodded in response since I'm drinking my margarita. There aren't people playing so we went and grab some cue sticks.

"Which do you prefer? The nine-ball game? Or the eight-ball game?"

"Nine-ball game man!"

"Okay. I'll take it easy on you, don't you worry." He said grinning.

I walked over to him and whispered in his ear, "Game on!" He just smiled and prepared the balls.

We started the game and he's already ahead of me for two points. Well who cares? I will just shoot the 9th ball and I'll win. Easy Peasy! I ordered another glass of margarita, and sip it all down, and I ordered another. Tyler is on his 3rd glass of Jack Daniels.