The Selfish 'Hot' Jerk is Back

CHAPTER 1

[AUTHOR'S NOTE: ]

Please bare with me, I'm not really used to this kind of things, just taking a try out. I'm really obsessed with vampires, (The Vampire Diaries to be exact). Haha. Who wouldn't right? They are just so cool! Characters are not mine, credits to the owner, the one who wrote the book and produced the show. I didn't really plan this thing out, so I don't know if I'm gonna continue writing this. BTW this is my first story so please Comment, Vote, And Fan if you like, no pressure. Thanks! :)

P.S: I temporarily deleted this story because there is a confusing part but its okay now or so I think. HAHA! Just comment below what'd you think about it. :))

Alex's P.O.V

"Stef are you serious? After all these years? Damon chose to come back now? Why now huh Stef? Why?!" I said. I'm really really getting frustrated about Damon! Oh, Come On! After all those years, he left Stefan and I, and now he'll come back. He just showed up a couple of minutes ago, and left saying he's hungry and getting something to eat. Knowing Damon, he'll get 'someone' to feed on.

Stefan and I have been best friends for as long as I can remember. We are now leaving peacefully here in the Salvatore's boarding house, and attending school at Mystic Falls High. And back to my problem, Damon Salvatore, my best friend's hot, annoying, bad boy, jackass, stupid, self-centered, jerk older brother is back in town. OMG! Did I just say hot? 'Yes, you did' says a voice in my mind. I take that back, he is not hot! Oh well, as much as I want to deny it, Damon is definitely hot, and handsome. But that does not change the fact that he's a self-centered, jerk, asshole---- do I have to repeat myself over again? You get the picture.

"I don't know Alex, I don't know, I just hope he won't do something stupid" Stefan said, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Stefan! You know Damon! Damon is...... Damon. We all know him! Especially you!" I yelled at Stefan for being stupid. "Urggggh! Screw this! I'm gonna go get some drink. Want some? Tssss. Of course you don't." And with that I went down to the Basement and get some Blood Bag on the fridge we kept here.

Stefan, is in a diet, he only feeds on animals, like those disgusting rabbits and squirrels. Eckkk! Thinking of it makes me wanna throw up.

Returning to the living room with blood bag and a glass on my hands. I saw Damon sitting on the couch staring at me with a smug look on the face.

"What are you staring at?" I asked harshly and plumped down on the soft couch making myself comfortable. Pouring the glass with the blood from the blood bag and sip a drink. Blood really tastes awesome. It is also relieving, I and feel my muscles start to relax. When I get annoyed or frustrated, all I do is drink some blood, and after that I always feel relieve.

"Just wondering, how you become so sexy and smokin' hot" Damon said with a cocky grin.

"Oh Damon. I always knew you had a thing for me." I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes. I finished my drink and poured some more blood.

"Glad you notice." he said smirking.

Trying to control my temper I asked the question I've been wanting to ask from the very moment he stepped in the front door of the Salvatore's Boarding house. "Damon, why did you come back? Answer me seriously."

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." Damon said. Oh, that's it! Running towards him with full of vampire speed, I pinned him to the wall. Pushing my right forearm in his neck with all my strength. He struggled under me, trying to get out if my grip. I released him, realizing he's not worth it.

I walk towards the coffee table where I put my glass before I attack him, and finished my second glass of blood, and feel relieved once again.

I glanced back to Damon where I left him, and found him still catching his breath. "Woah. Since when did you get that strong?" he asked astonished.