Cheerleader/Secret Sisters

"Why the hell are you with that guy?" Damon asked obviously pissed. What is he? My father now?

"Duuuh. That's Tyler and its none of your business Damon." I told him and pushed him aside so I could get in the house. He didn't even moved an inch, instead he grasp my wrist tightly.

"What?!"

"I forbid you to see him." He said sternly. Who the fuck does he think he is?

"What are you my father now? I'm not gonna take some stupid orders from you Damon."

"As a matter of fact I'm not your father, 'cause I'm your brother." He said doing the tch tch tch gesture.

" Oh yeah? As long as I can remember you don't have that title anymore since you left us." I pushed him again and thankfully he stepped back. I ran into my room and turned my speaker to full blast. Not caring if I disturb someone.

Its about midnight when I fell asleep just listening to music. I still have cheerleading tryouts tomorrow and I'm stressed about Damon. He always confuses me about his actions. Is there something wrong with Tyler? Is there something I should know about him? Or is it just Damon being Damon.

****

I woke up and changed into some short shorts and a boots I'm still on my bra when Stefan entered my room.

"Woah. You should learn how to knock you know?" I scowled at him and quickly changed into a yellow top.

"Naaaah. I saw that already a hundred times, or so." He just shrugged. I slapped him in the shoulders and laughed. Well, yeah, he did saw me a hundred of times or so in my bra. But never ever bare. And its different now, he already had a girlfriend. And her girlfriend is also my friend, even though she looks like the bitchy whore Katherine.

"What's up?" I stuffed my things in my bag and went to finding my phone. I rummaged my bed and found it under the covers.

"Nothing just wanna remind you that you have cheerleading tryouts today." He said with a grin.

"Duuh. I know that." I told him. And went to my wardrobe to get a cheerleading outfit.

"Yeah, I could see that." He said suspiciously eyeing me while I'm getting some clothes. Huh? Okay maybe I forgot about it, a little.