Humanity, plus Meeting the Bitch's LookALike

[Chapter 6, the other half of the first uploaded chapter 5. Some of you may have already read it. Enjoy! ]

Alex's P.O.V

I woke up with a throbbing pain in my head. Vampires gets hangover too, you know and it hurts like hell. Crap! What happened last night? Where am I anyways? I opened my eyes to see the familiar room, oh great I'm in my room. I change my position, I decided I will just sleep this f*cking hangover off. Suddenly I heard the song "Wild Ones" by Sia, it took me quite a while to process why I hear that song, wait a second, that's my phone. I usually put my phone on my bedside table but it wasn't there but there is an aspirin and a glass of water on it, so I drank it. I followed the music where it was coming from; I used my vampire hearing to track it. What the hell? My bathroom? How did that get there? I picked it up and answered the phone without looking at the caller i.d.

"Hello?" I said in a sleepy voice. I saw myself in the mirror as I was about to go back in my bed. I look like shit, messy hair, smothered lipstick, my mascara and eyeliner stained the circles of my eye and I'm still wearing my clothes from last night. I decided that I'll go get a shower.

"Alexandrea! What the hell happened to you last night?" Ugh there it goes again, my freakin' hangover is killing me, plus Stefan. Great right?!

"I'll explain later Stef, I just can't right now and besides I don't quite remember what happened last night. Just give me a moment to remember it all. Where are you anyways?" I said putting him in loud speaker, turning on the faucet in the bath tub and putting some bubble bath soap with the smell of lavender.

"Fine, I'm at school its lunch break andTyler's looking for you. He said.

"Okay, I'll be there in an hour. Bye Stef." I said and ended the phone.

I turned off the faucet and went to my room to turn my music player on. I played classical songs first to decrease my headache, trust me it helps; it's so soothing. I went back to the bathroom and took off my clothes and tied my hair up into a bun and deep into the tub. I set an alarm for 45 minutes so that I won't loose track on the time.

I closed my eyes and remembered what happened last night and how I got here. Okay I remember playing pool withTylerand drinking, lots of drinking and there was Matt and I do remember the part where I tripped and a man caught me and he might've called me princess? Yeah, he called me princess and the only person I know that calls me princess is Damon. Then it hit me it was him, I smiled, I was glad that he still cares for me like the old times. But I still don't get it why he left us.

After 45 minutes thinking about random things I washed off the soap and dried myself with a towel. I went to my closet and dressed with a tee that says "Bitch, back off" a jeans and a black converse. I and applied my usual make-up, eyeliner, mascara and a red lipstick; I grabbed some accessories and my sunglasses. I went downstairs into the living room and saw a blood in a glass. I drank it all, hoping to piss the owner off.

"Sleeping beauty finally awakens." Damon said pouring himself a glass of bourbon.

"Is this yours?" I asked him wiggled the glass of blood I just drank in front of him.

"Nope, it's all yours. It helps decrease hangover." He said sounding all concern.

"Aweeee. Is Mr. Salvatore all concerned now? I cooed, teasing him.

"Of course I care you're my little sister remember?" He said.

"Yeah right whatever. Correction: STEP-SISTER." I said emphasizing the word step-sister. "Who would want to be related to you? And besides, so much for a brother leaving her little sister and her little brother, for years." I said and walked away, he didn't said anything.