Graceful Awakening

*Fluff*

(Bad Era)

Your POV

I rub my face deeper into the warmer part of his shoulder. His curls dangle over my face, tickling my nose. Slowly but surely I drift off to sleep again.

There was a light pressure on my lips. I flutter my eye lids open, to see Michael's beautiful face close to mine. I peck his lips the same way he did mine.

"Good morning baby," Michael's sweet angelic voice says to me. His hands move the hairs from my face, to behind my ears. "There. Now I can see your beautiful face."

My cheeks become rose red and I bite my lip. As I do things like that when I am nervous or shy.

"What about your face?" I trace the curls dangling in front of his eyes behind his ears.

He smiles and giggles softly, "You didn't have to do that."

I frown at him playfully, "Yeah because now I can see your beautiful face."

He shakes his head while laughing, "Come here girl," he says spreading his arms open.

I move closer to him and lay my head on his naked chest as he wraps his arms around my back.

He leans down to my level, and kisses my lips.

"I love you so much Y/N," he whispers onto my lips.

"I love you too Michael," I whisper back before pressing my lips firmly against his.