Not Just Friends

*Mature*

(Jacksons Era)

Your POV

There was a knock at the door. I ran up to it and opened it. There he was. My crush standing at my doorstep. It doesn't matter what I think about him, because we're just friends. Sadly. "Hi Michael."

He bites his bottom lip, and his cheeks get rose red when I look at him. "Hey Y/N, so which movie did you pick out?" He walks in closing the door behind him.

I walk over to the pile of movies stacked on top of each other as he follows me. "Well I picked out two of my favorites so you can decide cause I can't," I say laughing.

"Ummm....this one," he points at it.

The way he licks his lips...my god I don't want to be just friends. I smile before putting the movie in.

I sit back down as the movie starts and pull the covers over my legs. He sits on the end on the couch. I could tell he felt awkward since it was dark in the room, and we were the only two people in the house.

"Can I sit by you?"

I look over at him and he has this smile on his face.

"Of course Michael." I pat the spot on the couch, and he scoots over towards me.

The feeling of his body close to mine is so...amazing. His body warmth is so comforting, so I move closer to him.

He looks down at me with those sexy eyes of his, and puts his arm around me.

I snuggle closer to his chest, so close that I can smell his cologne. God it was perfect.

A couple minutes into the movie, I feel so turned on that I find myself caressing his chest.

He turns torward me and smashes his lips against mine.

We lean back on the couch and continue to kiss. It felt so right.

He wraps one hand around my waist, and the other caressing my cheek.

Just his presence was enough to drive me wild, but his body on top of mine..I was going crazy.

Before it could lead to anything else I break away, "Michael.." I say onto his lips.

"Yeah?" His hot breath hitting my face. His hands were so warm, so inviting.

"Be mine." I say a little demanding.

A smile forms on his lips.

"I was gonna ask you the same thing."