Hedwig and The Escape

"Casey...Casey."

I opened my eyes and saw them staring at the door, so I looked over and shot up when I saw our captor sitting in the doorway in a blue and yellow tracksuit. He was very different than before, smiling at us as if he were a child looking at a birthday present.

"My name'sth Hedwig, I have red socksth." The man said with pride and a lisp. I was even more confused. First a woman now a little boy.

"He'sth on the move." He said with a creepy smirk.

"What?" I asked cautiously.

"He'sth.....on.....the..mooovvveee." He repeated.

"Who?" I said realizing that he must have split personalities.

"Someone's coming for you.....and your not gonna like it, and by the way Mr. Dennis likes you and he was talking about you all last night." He said pointing at me.

"Ok..."

"Anyway I have to go." He said and went to shut the door.

"Wait! Hedwig, we heard something, we weren't sure what it was at first but we know now. Do you know what we heard?" I asked slowly as I made my way to the floor.

"What did you hear?" He leaned in.

"Come here I'll whisper it to you."

"Ok." He said. Then creepily walked over to me while squatting.

"This guy is coming for you..."

"What no but Dennis said that Ms. Patricia is not made at me anymore! She singths to me sometimes."

"When you're away Dennis and the lady talk about it, they talk about how he wants a boy this time and they're going to give him you."

"But but Mr. Denniths said that he followed those two girls for 4 days and that they were the ones tha- that he would want!"

"Listen we can save you, we will be like your babysitters. We'll watch tv with you make you dinner. But first we have to get out of here hedwig so give us the keys and show us the way out. We can be gone before anybody gets back so we have to go now hedwig!" I said hoping I had convinced him.

"No wait a minute it took forever to get you guys here, you can't get out of here!" He yelled as he ran out.

"We have to find a way out!" Claire cried. She was right we had to try something I just didn't know what.

"Wait isn't this all new drywall??" Marcia asked. Of course it is, why didn't I see that.

"Yes it is! That must mean that there was a way out or something!" I said.

"Yeah, here let's try knocking on the wall and see if any parts are hollow." Claire said.

"Ok." I said as I made my way over to the wall and started to knock on various parts of it.

Now Claire is trying to knock on the ceiling. She knocked a few times until she came to a hollow part right in the middle of where she was. She grabbed Marcia's shoe and started tearing at the ceiling with it. I ran back over to see if anyone was coming.