The Motel

Casey's POV

"Hello Casey." the sentence that kept replaying in my head over and over again as I stared at Dennis in front of me. Please, please don't let this happen again. I felt paralyzed as I saw him reach into his pocket and pull out the spray from last time. 

"Why?" Was all that came out of my mouth.

"I want you, no, I mean we need you. I know you read our messages." He said searching my eyes.

"But you said I was pure and you let me go. I don't understand." I asked shakily.

"No the beast let you go but only because he didn't realize how much you meant to us at the time. Now he understands and wants you as well." He said completely sure of himself. I didn't know what else to say. I wanted to run but I couldn't I just couldn't run away.

"Well are you going to come with us...willingly or...?" Dennis said impatiently.

"I-I can't." I said with regret. Now he's going to spray me for sure. I should've said yes and then somehow got myself out of it.

"Ok." Was all he said before lifting the spray bottle and-.

Dennis POV

She wasn't listening to us but Patricia said that's to be understood because she doesn't understand her greater purpose yet. After I sprayed her I caught her in my arms before she hit the ground so she wouldn't get dirty. I lifted her up and carried her to our car. I put her in the passengers side because that's where she was when I first got her and this way I could keep an eye on her.

I was going to take her to this abandoned house in upper Phili which we've made a nice living in although I'm not sure how much longer we can manage there without getting found out. We've killed about 20 other impures since the initial one. The beast is sustained at the moment so we have about a 2 month cooling off period before we have to start on the hunt again. I'm thankful because cleaning up all that blood and constantly moving was a real bother.

Before I started the car I looked at Casey, admiring her undeniable beauty as I gently stroked her hair. Anyways there's no time for that now unless we want to get caught I tell myself. It's been so hard trying to control myself in front of the countless young impures. I start the car and drive off.

The house is about a 4 hour drive so I think we'll stop by a motel first or something. When we arrive at a motel I go to grab Casey out of the passengers seat after I already bought a room when she stirs.

Casey's POV

The next thing I know I'm woken up by Dennis opening the car door.

"Hey you're awake, here let me help you up." He says without giving me a chance to respond and picks me up, carrying me to an unknown destination.

I can't even fight back because my limbs don't seem to work right now. Also I think he just wanted to a chance to grope me "accidentally" while picking me up. "How are you feeling?" He asks sounding genuine.

"Uh I don't know I feel sick." He looks down. "Well how should I feel? You knocked me unconscious with that spray." I ask getting angry. "Let me walk, ok, I can walk." I say trying to get down.

"No I'm carrying you the rest of the way, you're too weak." He said getting a tighter grip on me. I let him carry me the rest of the way until he stops at a door and opens it with a key. Judging by my surroundings we were at some kind of motel. He Carried me over "The Threshold." It felt like we just got married.

He sets me down on a bed and then I look around realize it's the only bed in here. I'm not sharing a bed with this man.

"How long are we staying here for?" I asked looking up at him.

"Just for the night, we will leave in the morning around 7."

"Where will you sleep?" I asked. He just pointed to the bed. "Then I guess I'll sleep on the floor." He gave me an annoyed look.

"No you'll sleep in the bed with me." He stayed matter of factly.

"Why am I here?" I asked impatiently. "You say that you need me or that you all need me but for what? I don't get it, I want to go home." I said fed up realizing now that I had some power in this situation.

"Well that's not going to happen. Your purpose here will be revealed soon enough." I can't go through this again, it's just like the last time.

"I'm going to take a shower, now since I can't trust you you'll either have to sit in the bathroom while I take it or I'll handcuff you to the headboard of the bed." I don't want to be handcuffed to the bed so bathroom.

"Bathroom."

"Ok let's go." He led me in and shut and locked the door. Then he pulled out handcuffs and handcuffed me to the towel rack nailed into the wall.

Then he started to undress...