Chapter 17 (Part 2)

We looked at each other's eyes. I was definitely lost in her big shiny ones.

The way Lauren told me she wanted me; the way she looked at me, was enough to leave me without words.

My heartbeat was unstoppable at that point; I knew I wanted to feel Lauren close. Maybe the answer was kissing her; but we were in a public place and I didn't feel ready for that.

Also, I wanted to still play hard to get; I am no slut, like those thirsty girls.

"You better behave, then" I arched my bow with sass.

Lauren quietly laughed while shaking her head.

She leaned in to kiss me on the cheek as she took her chance to talk to me in my ear.

"Then, you better behave too" Lolo said on her sexy raspy voice making the air coming out of her mouth hit against my neck. "Prove to me that you have what it gets to be my girl" She run her nose against my ear till her wet lip brushed against it.

I was shook in that very moment; I couldn't even move. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. No one in my life had made me feel such things as Lauren did.

She made my body react in ways I wasn't able to describe; I had to admit though I enjoyed it, it scared me to death.

Lauren eventually pulled off and smirked at me. Her look was so arrogant; like if somehow she knew she had me wrapped around her finger; which was kinda true, but I wasn't use to it.

I was used to have Lauren treating me so lovingly and delicately; she was practically drooling over me all the time, and all the sudden she just turned the tables around.

It's not that I didn't like it; I loved it as much as I loved the other side of hers. In fact, it was her fierceness which has always drowned me to her.

That time she was different though; it is like she knew how to push all my buttons. She made me feel like my body and soul were completely at her mercy.

"What are you gonna have, then?" She asked like nothing.

Lauren was already reaching for her purse when I put my hand on top of hers. I could feel sparks all inside my body just with our skins touching.

She furrowed at me, visibly confused.

"It's on me tonight" I told her determined.

Lauren smirked once again. "You wanna be my lil sugar mama tonight? Sweet".

"I'm thinking about Jack with ice. It goes with the mood" She shrugged. "Maybe you can have a sip or two from mine, otherwise might be too much for you, baby" She winked at me.

She was making me mad. Like why all the sudden was she having that attitude? I was about to explode but I took a couple of deep breaths.

I just rolled my eyes at Lauren pretending I didn't care about her words.

"Woow! Look at who is giving me an attitude" She laughed like it was the funniest thing she had ever seen.

"It's fine. I won't judge if you just take a soda. The bubbles are really strong" Lauren said in a mocking tone.

"Shut up, Lauren" I snapped at her. I hated how she thought that somehow she was the baddest bitch around and looked at me like if I was a little lost puppy she had to take care of.

"What are you gonna have, ladies" A very attractive male bar tender asked while she checked both of us out.

"Two Jack Daniel's with ice, please" I shot him a flirty smile.