Prologue

I woke with Ally in my arms; It was so nice to have her one more time.

I smelled her beautiful hair and then checked the time; 5:04 am, said on my phone.

I sighed. I knew this night was just a dream; I mean, what happened between us was so real, but as real as it won't ever happen again.

Those were the non written rules that we both agreed on.

I let go off Ally and stood up.

I dressed up as silently as I could. I time to time checked on Ally to make sure she was still sleeping; she looked so beautiful and peaceful.

I took a big sport bags from my closet and I crammed as much clothes as I could on it; I didn't have much time so I took the basics.

After a few minutes I was done; it was time to leave.

I walked towards the door and then I changed my mind; I took a piece of paper and a pen that I had inside my purse and wrote a note for Ally.

I placed the note on Ally's night stand.

I leaned in and kissed her forehead as gently as I could; to wake her up wasn't exactly a good idea.

I stood under the door frame and took a final look inside the one that was my room; where I was the happiest and the most miserable person during the past months.

I sighed and closed the door with teary eyes; this needed to be done.

I made my way out of the apartment that I rented once to make Ally happy.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and called the only person in the world I knew will be there for me in this moment.

"Hey, I'm sorry" I whispered on the phone. "I'm sorry I woke you..., but you see...I just need you. Please get me out of here"