Chapter 11 (Part 2)

*Don't forget to read part 1*

"Ally" Lauren stood up and put her hands on her head. "You are the responsible one. You are...you are Ally; you have to fix him" Lauren said desperate.

"Lauren is fine...we are gonna figure this out, together" I tried to give her some calm.

"Come here, baby" I picked up Seth in my arms.

After asking him if he wanted to pee or poop and he denied he finally made it clear.

"Mommy!" Seth whimpered.

"Awww, you are missing mommy? It is ok, she is gonna be here soon" I kissed his forehead. "But now maybe we can have some fun?" I looked at Lauren trying to find some help.

Lauren shrugged confused but then it clicked to her; she made Seth laugh before so she could try it again.

She started making funny faces and Seth stared at her; I joined and did some silly stuff till both of us finally made the baby laugh.

"I can't keep doing this forever" Lauren mumbled.

"I know" I replied.

I thought till something occurred to me.

"Hey, why don't y'all play with Lolo while I bake something" I smiled.

"Yaas!!!" Lauren lifted her arms in the air celebrating. "I got this" She took Seth from me. "Don't worry I'll figure out whatever, but you really need to bake; for the kids, I mean" I giggled at how cute Lauren was; she has always loved my baking.

"Ok, so y'all have fun while a make some cookies"

I already had in the oven the first batch of cookies; I was mixing the ingredients to make some more when my space was invaded by running rowdy kids.

Regina bumped into me making me spill some of the blend into the floor.

"Hey! Careful" I said to her but she seemed to not listen to me.

"Aaaahhhh" Seth shouted with his arms in the air while he run like there was tomorrow.

"Lauren!!! Take care of this" I demanded.

"I can't"! She giggled and run. "They are coming after us" She grabbed little Seth and lifted him up in the air and started tickling him while he laughed uncontrollably.

"Lolo, I'm serious! This is dangerous" I bended to clean up the mess on the floor.

Suddenly I felt how Lauren jumped on me throwing me to the ground. "Hit the dirt!!!" She shouted.

"Lauren!" I groaned annoyed. In a matter of seconds Regina and Seth were also on top of me.

"Shhh, we are in a fem..." Regina blanked and looked confused at Lauren.

"Feminist protest" Lauren completed enthusiastically. "And the cops are after us"

"What?" My eyes widened and I shook my head in disbelief.

Lolo started tickling me and the kids mimicked her; I couldn't help but burst out laughing hysterically.

"Stop it!" I shouted practically begging between giggles.

The kids gave up and Lauren stood up an offered me her hand to help me do so.

"This ain't funny" I said crossing my arms with a serious expression on my face.

"C'mon, Ally...they were chasing us" Lauren pouted adorably.

"Ally are you mad at us?" Regina asked me with a sad tone.