I hope you're ready to have your asses kicked

The sound of limo doors slamming and top of the lung screams of excitement woke me up at exactly 5 a.m... 5 o'clock in the fucking morning. I wanted to throw myself off this building. I have never gotten up so early in my life, especially not like this. Plus we all went to bed relatively late because of our homework assignment. We had to go to the lab and run tests on the DNA we collected. We had to figure out the identity of our target just on their DNA and research using agencies' databases. My guy's name is Giovanni Esposito. He is from a mega rich family in Italy. However, other than that there wasn't much information on him. Which is definitely weird, you'd think with a family like that there'd be more information about it. He should be all over social media living a lavish life as an Italian socialite but nothing, nada, zip. I decided that I have more important fish to fry at the moment, and tucked him into a compartment in the back of my mind to come back to later if I decide to.

Anyways, it is now 7 and the noise has not stopped. I was already dressed and ready for school when Dee woke up, which was around 6:45. Jade has been up with me, but this is normal for her, she was just glad to have company this morning. Dee hopped in the shower while Jade finished applying the little make-up she wears. Not that she needs any at all, her skin is absolutely flawless. I looked around our room and it definitely feels a bit more homey.

Bex took us shopping yesterday. We went down into town and, honestly, there wasn't much there. A small shopping center with some shops, but nothing compared to the mall we have back home. However, there were a lot of really cute boutiques around town that sold some decor stuff and we stocked up. We decided to stick with an earth tone theme to kind of keep the room cohesive. You know, creams, greys, greens, those colors. My bed has a tan colored sheet set with a light cream colored knitted blanket. I have a couple of framed line art pieces hanging above my bed. I got a cute little lamp for my side table and a bulletin board that I hung up next to the window by my bed that has all the pictures of my friends and family pinned to it. I know that throughout the year I'll collect more items and that when I go home I'll probably bring up some more stuff, but for now I really like it.

"Hurry up you guys! Breakfast starts in 10 minutes!" I yelled heading for the door. Jade finished applying a thin layer of lip gloss as Dee finished putting on her shoes.

"I'm done" Jade says as she walks to her bed to gather her books in a neat pile.

"Hold on!" Deneen says as she rushes to do her make-up. I put on my favorite clear lip gloss before taking a look at my schedule. According to Cammie, I think every grade has the exact same schedule pardon the elective. 1st period I have Computing, then Protection and Enforcement, followed by Languages, after that is Research and Development, then lunch, next I have Cov' Ops, after that I have countries of the world, finally I have Culture and Assimilation. Wow that's a lot. I have no idea what half of these classes are. I have a sneaking suspicion that computing is just learning about computers and that countries of the world isn't simply geography. I don't know how I'm going to do this.

"Ela!" Jade yelled while shaking me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I looked over at her.

"We need to go!"

"I've been waiting for you guys!" I snapped back before exiting the room. We walked through the hallways and most of the students were staring at us. Jade's mouth came to my ear as she whispered

"I know we're beautiful but you don't need to stare" I smiled and lifted my head a little higher. We finally got to the cafeteria. I looked up at the flashing light above our heads that read. English. I guess that is our language for the day. We moved ourselves near the end of the 9th grade table. Students slowly started to file in and fill the tables. Cammie made her way to the stage