Chapie 8.!!

Haii everyone I just woke up so here we go.  This might be a sucky chapie 'cause I have writers block but if it is please don't think less of me or the book.  That is all that I ask(:  Oh and since I haven't been on in awhile and I forget where I am sorry if it this chapie don't make sence.  I'm going off from where I THINK I was.

                       We kissed and kissed, we went shopping and went out to dinner.  Then we stopped at a big beautiful house and he ran to my side of the car and opened my door.  I took his hand and he led me through the big brass, dungeon looking doorway.  We danced in the living room watched sad and scary movies.  We made love over and over again then he took me to a movie.  He held my hand kissed me and when he took me to one of the biggest Italian restraunts in the world, I knew where we were.  We were in Italy.  He took me to raves and parties.  He fed while I danced and drank the night away.

                       I don't remember getting home but I woke up tied to a bed and not in the bed we made love in.  I still had my clothes on but I couldn't move. I heard a couple bangs and screaming and I got worried. I tried to struggle out of the things holding me.  Vlad came in looking beat to hell I screamed and he ran over to me with tears streaming down both of our faces and kisses.  Then Vlad stopped got up and walked out of the room like he was made to.  He looked sad and terrified.  He looked at me with eyes that said he was so sorry he brought me here.

                       I heard him scream "No I won't do it.! You can't make me N-" and everything got quite.  I saw this little pale girl skip into the room and she smiled at me and took the thing covering my mouth off.  "CLAUDIA, STAY AWAY FROM THE PRISINOR.!"  She smiled and said,  "Ok Lestat where's Lious.?"  She skipped out of the room like nothing was wrong, her little red curls bouncing with her.  I remembered reading something about a Claudia, a Lious, and a Lestat.  Then it hit me,  Interview with a Vampire.!  I was so scared and surprised at the same time.  I wondered what other vamps lived here.  Then Armmond came in.  He started to wipe my face off.  "Shush, and hush for the belldown might hear you."  "What!?"  I screamed.  He chuckled and said, "It was a joke.  This is Claudias room and it can be so dreary."

                       I looked at him and he just looked back.  "Yes your probably thinking "Wait I thought Claudia and that one red headed chick died.!?"  No Claudia is well and roaming in and out as you can well see.  You see Anne Rice had the right idea, we went to visit her when she was a little girl and thats where she got the 'Idea' for us.  I looked a little confused and he started untying my arms and ankles an smiled.  I got up and ran outta the room.

                       All the vampires were here.  From the queen of the damned to Dracula.  Armmond grabbed me and dragged me into a room and I saw Vlad.  He was in an Iron Maiden, which I saw Elizabeth Bathrey out in the hallway.  She still looks young and beautiful.  Loius and Claudia were screaming at Lestat to stop, that's it's doing nothing.  Lestat told he could get out.  "You're lucky I found you instead of your father!  He's here with your mother you know that right!?"  Vlad just shook his head and stared at me then at his feet.  "I suggest you get the girl and go somewhere different for Samhain.  No one will accept her here, they'll eat her and I'm sure you can't take on all of those vampires by yourself."  Vlad nodded and grabbed my arm.  Lestat said, "Out the window now!  Your father is outside."  Vlad grabbed me and he jumped out of the window.  He hastily put me in the seat and got in his and we drove away from that evil place.  Although I quite liked Armmond Lious and Claudia.

                       Haii y'all so how'd you like thi little surprise in there for you.!?  Ugh this was/is probably my favorite chapie so far.!  It was so much fun and A LOT MORE TO COME.!!!!!!  Keep reading or Lious, Armmond, Lestat and Claudia will eat you tonight ;D