Chapter # 2.!!

Haii guys I got bored and it's 2 o'clock here in penn state.! I'm watching QUEST FOR CAMELOT with Cleonestra in my lap and she was barking at me to upload another chapie soo here it is.! :D

VLADS P.O.V ***

                                  I can't believe I hurt my Claire De Lune! I need to talk to Nat she always makes me feel better although this has never happened to me.  I wondered if she'd be understanding or if she'd hate me like Claire Bear does.  I mean C'mmon I'd hate it if some one took my virginity to, even if that person didn't know.  But she seemed so willing maybe if I would have just payed more attention.

                                  I stopped at Nats' door and knocked gently, hoping that the blaring screamo music would drown the sound of my knocking out.  But since she has like super-sonic hearing she opened the door looking at me catiously.  She leaned against her door frame with a skeptical look on her face.  She had her ridiculous heels she wears everyday on, to be honest she looks like she's on her tippy-toes.  But then again our mother had put her in ballet, everytime we moved somewhere.  She looked at me with a look of disgust on her face and said, "What is it this time?"  I gave her a sad look and she automatically softened up and hugged me.

                                  I don't know why she's taken a liking to Claire, it might be because I've taken a liking to her more then the others.  I hear the door from my room open and shut and then the bathroom door and the water, I guess she's getting a shower.  Nat pulls me into her room and sits me down on the bed and says, "What happened now?" and she looks somewhat sad as she says it.  I tell her everything and she looks at me like she understands and not what I thought she'd do.  Instead of her slapping me she hugged me and we sat there like that for a bout an hour.

                                  Claire had gotten out of the shower and I'm guessing she changed the sheets and fell asleep.  The sun was coming up so Nat just pulled her stark black curtains to cover the windows and we sat in her room for the rest of the day.  When night came around again we left the room, I went down stairs and Nat went to go see Claire.  I stayed downstairs until Nat came to me and said, "Claire wants to talk to you.  She's not mad, but she thinks it best that you two talk."  I just nodded and walked as slowly as I could up the stairs until I reached the door and I slowly turned the knob.

                                   I pushed the door and there she was, sitting on the edge of the bed looking as beautiful as ever even if she had jeans and a tank top on.  She was gorgeous.  I sat down beside her and she looked at me.  She didn't look sad or mad or excited, she had not emotion on her face.  She then did the one thing I never thought she would.  She kissed me.  It wasn't a short little peck on the mouth, she pushed her mouth against mine just like she did before we had sex.  She looked at me and smiled and said, "I forgive you Vlad.  I understand you didn't know and I should have told you.  But I'm not going to apologize for what we did because that was the best moment of my life."  I looked at her with complete shock and said, "What? Wait did Nat put you up to this?  That sounds like something she would say."  She just giggles and shook her head.  Oh my god she has the cutest little giggle in the whole world.  I just looked at her and smiled.  After she stopped giggling she hugged and kissed me again I was still astonished but I was happy that Nat and Claire talked because it showed me that Claire has a cuddly side.

                                   We walked downstairs holding hands and laughing.  Nat looked at us with a half smile got up and walked up stairs.  I know where she belongs and it's not with me I'm a vampire shes a human.  But I know what I have to do and it won't be easy.  She looked at my blank expression and looked puzzled.  I'm going to let Claire be a teenager again I'm letting her go to be with her family.  I love her but I have to let her go.  I have to let my Claire De Lune, my Claire Bear, go I wonder how bad she'll hate me now.

~~~GASP.!! What'd ya think bout the sweeter softer side of Vlad.? Do you think Vlad will be able to keep Claire at home.?  Does Claire really love him.? Why'd it take Claire and Natalie so long to talk.?? Hmm we'll see(;  Stay tuned for the next chappie.!!