Cappie 12.!?!?!?!?

"Are you going to say something Vlad.?"  He stayed silent.  I got angry and walked away as I was walking to the door something caught my eye.  It looked like Vlad was crying...I walked back to him.  He looked at me...I was right he HAD been crying.  I hugged him tightly, "Whats wrong.?" I asked while he was crying on my shoulder.  

                  "Her name was Clairissa McCkinley and she was 19," he started.  I nodded indicating that he go on.  "I met her through our families...Our fathers were business partners you see.  I was 18 when we met...I had fallen in love with her from the start she was beautiful but very reckless.  She didn't care if she started a scandle...Then young men started disappearing, I had thought nothing of it at the time.  Then one night the townsfolk went to her fathers house while we were visiting.  They were looking for her, But what I noticed at first was they had stakes...  They started burning the house down my mother, father, sister and brother died in that fire, as did her mother and father.  I tried to get out but a support beam fell on me, Clairissa found me and dragged me out.  She gave me her blood and snapped my neck I woke up the next day in a tomb.  I was changed, I tried to get away from her and kill her any way that I could but she was always two steps ahead of me.  Eventually, I gave up and let her teach me what to do.  She taught me how to feed and dispose of the bodies, but one night in Paris we were at the party you were dreaming of and after we were done feeding and we headed back in she went crazy and she was going to eat all of the townsfolk."  He paused.  "Well there were some vampire hunters waiting and they came in and staked her.  I picked her up and ran out of there, we ended up in the woods and she died in my arms.  She turned to dust and I vowed I would never go back to Paris or speak of it ever again."  He explained to me.  "But what about your father and mother and Natalie.?"  I asked him.  "Stephan, my "Father" and Anya my "Mother" were made by me, they were dying of the plague and I saved them.  After they were transformed we realised that we all had a special bond."  He said.  "But that doesn't explain how Natalie came into the family."  I exclaimed.  "Aw yes, Nat cut herself shaving one day, she was still human, and Anya came in and bit her.  For some odd reason Anya didn't have to kill her, Anya had venom in her fangs and transformed Nat into one of us and we were all tied together."  I nodded taking it all in kinda of confused.  He got up and made coffee, when it was done Vlad came back and gave it to me.  I took the mug and drank it all.  He got up kissed my forehead and got into the shower, I got up and made food for me to eat.  When I turned around Vlad was right behind me.  We laughed and kissed gently.  He left, he had to eat to so I did the dishes and the laundry and made the bed and cleaned the rest of the house.  I got worried when 3 O'clock came around and he wasn't home yet.  I called his cell phone but no answer, I walked outside and looked around I started calling his name but no reply...I had started to get worried so I called Natalie she said he had to go and she'll never see him again.  She sounded almost on the verge of tears I dropped the phone and fell.  I woke up with a strange figure standing over me I heard screaming and yelling and then it went black...My last thought was, Why does this keep happening to me.!?  Why me.!?